Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEW ! Pioneer XDJ 1000 HID controller - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kibo71PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I have 2 of those, with djm2000nexus mixer they are awesome. It is not difficult to create your own mappers especially in vdj8

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 3:47 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hi Stephane, Hi Atomix Team,

Now that traktor 2.8 + Serato has HD support for XDJ 1000, do you plan to add support for this controller too ?
Looking at it before purchasing :)

Thanks for your feedback, if any provided !
Regards
Yan-x (still alive he he)

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 5:14 pm
dj lylianPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:23 am
Thanks for the pointer Lilian, already saw the MIDI mapper but of course i'm watching for HID implementation.
Stephane answered me it was in progress, so I hope this will be an HID implementation, not only a MIDI one.

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have requested all the necessary information from Pioneer. Once we get those, we may need a couple of testers to verify functionality. We will let u know when this time comes.

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 10:04 am
I have two of these and believe me you don't have to carry a router. All I have done is linked the two decks together then used rekkordbox to analyse my files. Export the files to a external drive. Activate USB on deck one then activate the link on deck two and job done. As for cues and loops and much more it's all on the screen i front of you including album artwork. A very responsive piece of kit. as for connecting to virtual Dj it's just a case of connecting them to the usb port. I have had them connected to virtual Dj although I am still working on the mapping features.

Posted Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 10:03 am

Posted Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 5:00 pm
It's a awesome screen very responsive indeed. As for your tracks I have 2 Hard drives 500gb I've set both drives to FAT 32 both drives are fully readable from each side and searching for tracks is as simple as ABC you can edit all your cues and loops for each track using the rekordbox and all these when saved work flawlessly on the decks or within VDJ . Giving you more time to add more flare to your mix. They work flawless with or without software.

Posted Thu 03 Sep 15 @ 12:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)