Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 6
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
silantatech wrote :
Something that would be awesome for the 4 deck skin would be separate colors for decks 3 and 4. I sometimes get confused when i am in a set and play the wrong deck luke 1 instead of 3 and 2 instead of 4.

Yes :-)

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 2:02 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I admit the behavior can be hard to learn. My advice would be : don't think 'deck 1,2,3,4' but rather 'main-sub decks'.

The master deck (blue or red) leads every buttons, while the slave deck (white) is just there to monitor (with basic controls).

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 3:57 pm
Hi FRUiT, Any news on when your next skin update will be and what you have or plan to include?

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 5:32 am
I don't know... I don't have much time in my life but it keeps growing :)

The plan, must be kept secret that's why I don't post any sreenshots :)

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 12:40 pm
Hey Fruit, hope you're well.
I think that I did see a screenshot somewhere, 'cos I couldn't replicate it with vers6 .... but it looked very interesting!
keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing the next generation of your masterpiece
best regards
ray

Posted Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 4:54 am
Mmm can you point me to where this screenshot is ? Mostly it should be already implemented.

Posted Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 6:40 am

Posted Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 6:19 am
Read the third post of this page.

You may access the sidelist view in the same manner than the recording/broadcast page :)

Posted Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 8:51 am
Latest beta breaks some of your variables.... VU meter no longer shows levels at the sides in scratch mode

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 12:24 am
true, it's been already addressed (will be out with 0.7). Sorry for this.

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 10:49 am
Hi, i used your Skin now seven days successive ... 2-deck and 4-deck Modus ... what should i say .... i LOVE it :-)
Thank you very much.
Greets Lokke

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 1:11 pm
You're very welcome :) every feedback is much apreciated :)

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 8:06 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
after update and no drop down for cue,effects and no LED's meter on sides there is white on deck 2 now.

Posted Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 6:02 pm
asthedj wrote :
after update and no drop down for cue,effects and no LED's meter on sides there is white on deck 2 now.

+1

Posted Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 9:09 pm
Same thing for me

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 6:56 am
ckmfdjfHome userMember since 2004
Hi when i try to change the view off the browser
``Display list as Choose between the List View (default) and Grid View, with large icons (for Touchscreens)
is missing??? can you help?

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 11:18 am
Hey, would it be possible to add a "stopwatch" in order to see how Long the set is. It could be good if you will record a mix ;-)
Regards, Thomas

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 4:26 pm
There's a stopwatch already. Click on the time near the cpu meter to cycle between several infos, including a stopwatch.

If you cycle again through the values, the counter will reset.

Posted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 6:14 am
ckmfdjf wrote :
Hi when i try to change the view off the browser
``Display list as Choose between the List View (default) and Grid View, with large icons (for Touchscreens)
is missing??? can you help?

In the bottom-left corner of the screen you might find a round button (above font size buttons) bringing you into a menu where you can choose several things, including the 'tiles/grid' view and the 'list' view.

Posted Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 6:16 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
That white you see on the deck it occurs on only with songs that has a hot CUE markers. I just experience it and now it is back to normal.
The fix is: See under the crossfader, Decksettings, schroll down to Wheel and "uncheck" songpos.
Practice using Fruit's skin.

Posted Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 6:33 pm
16%