Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 4
meresPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi um new to using this skin was wondering if this skin has a record button to record my mixes? and i find that when i use it on my macbook pro it lags a little on start up and when resizing its a nice skin tho

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 12:00 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A record button, I can't see one, you might have to use a custom button,

As for loading lag that's unavoidable it's a big skin.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 3:41 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There's a record button in the master panel / broadcast page (accessable with a small red square on the master tab itself).

The skin got laggy when resizing at the moment I added some breaklines in the header in order to be able to draw something below the browser. I think it is not a big matter thus.

For starting issues, yup the skin a bit more complicated than others... but... in the other hand while other skins do lag when switching to a new layout, mine does not.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 4:02 pm
Fruit wrote :
There's a record button in the master panel / broadcast page (accessable with a small red square on the master tab itself).

The skin got laggy when resizing at the moment I added some breaklines in the header in order to be able to draw something below the browser. I think it is not a big matter thus.

For starting issues, yup the skin a bit more complicated than others... but... in the other hand while other skins do lag when switching to a new layout, mine does not.

I've been using your skin for months now and I never knew that was a clickable link with hidden treasures.....you sly fox you lol :).
A couple of things I'm curious as to why that LM button is not clickable?
and the other thing, is it possible to absolute mirror the decks and have the BPM/Tap Box mirror deck one in terms of position, in other words Deck 1 Title/artist and BPM/TAP box, Deck 2 BPM/TAP box and Title/artist I hope that makes sense

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 12:06 pm
Ok, forget about the 1st question about the LM as I just realised it's the Auto limiter

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 12:13 pm
LSL50 wrote :
and the other thing, is it possible to absolute mirror the decks and have the BPM/Tap Box mirror deck one in terms of position, in other words Deck 1 Title/artist and BPM/TAP box, Deck 2 BPM/TAP box and Title/artist I hope that makes sense

Of course it does, dear blue friend.

Will think about it bro, but I have a question, would that be just an exchange between the two squares of your pic ? OR a complete mirror, with, for instance, the BPM and TAP button swapped too ? What's your opinion about that ?

LSL50 wrote :
I've been using your skin for months now and I never knew that was a clickable link with hidden treasures.....you sly fox you lol :).

Yes, I guess it is not intuitive enough :(

Better way to show it, is on the masterplan.

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 1:22 pm

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 1:27 pm
meresPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks For The Help Guys!!!

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 1:59 pm
A complete mirror, with, for instance, the BPM and TAP button swapped too ? What's your opinion about that ?
My opinion is Yes Yes Yes :)
BTW, your skin is very very intuitive, it's just I don't go to that section of the skin as I have most of what's there as custom buttons - which is all thanks to your skin which Rocks!

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 2:34 pm
@meres : np :)

@LSL50 : okay I'll see what I can do :)

Thank you both gees, for using my hard work !!

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 3:49 pm
olufemiPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi. Great skin. Is it possible to change the sample pads to RGB when in remix mode ?

Posted Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 3:07 pm
madlenmPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello
great work.
Simple Q how to change color of the deck for example from red to green ?
Maybe not easy for me - in xml file. Which line?
Thanx

Posted Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 6:38 pm
olufemi wrote :
Hi. Great skin. Is it possible to change the sample pads to RGB when in remix mode ?

Not sure I understand this well... You may click on the samplebank name to get into the {remix mode}.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 9:46 am
madlenm wrote :
change color of the deck for example from red to green ?

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. And there's a pretty huge work in both XML and PNG files to do. When the skin is finished, I'll provide a variation with a unique highlighting color for both decks.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 9:48 am
had an odd thing happen other day, i have a mac but use a microsoft mouse, well on this mouse it has a side button. (that i never use btw) but i hit it by accident and it caused the entire box where the hot cues, effects and loops are located to go BLANK! It was just a solid box, i had no clue what i did or how to revert it back so i re-downloaded your skin. ALL is well now....

Posted Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 7:26 pm
Could you please provide the mouse model ?

I have a Mad Catz Cyborg RAT7 and I seem to be unable to reproduce this with any button.

Anyway, you surely triggered one of the skin's options, see in :

- deck menu / buttons / sidebar

And please tell me if it is what your mouse action triggered ?

Posted Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 9:07 am
Microsoft wireless mouse 4000, how do i revert if its an option? i couldn't figure out how to return it back to the original set up. ( in case it happens again in the future)

Posted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 12:45 pm
and yes that option worked, BUT it was only the left side pane. right side stayed the same, that option you told me to try blanks out both.

Posted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 12:56 pm
bad for me

Posted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 8:25 pm
love your skin & you really helped me change a few things around to my liking. so i need some help changing something else. = what i want to know & change is. in the top left corner & top right corner when it displays the time & says Remain,Total,Elapsed. i want to change to font size to an bigger size so i can see it better. im looking through the xml file now but cant find it. so can u tell me what line its on so i can go right to it ?

Posted Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 12:34 am
11%