Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Prelistening

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello I want to be able to listen to one deck via ear phones and one deck via monitors. I have an Audio interface plugged into my mac where I've got input capabilities, monitor volume and earphone in and volume. i'm using the Focusrite 2i2 Scarlett. so i want to be able to listen to deck one in my ear phones so I can crossover at the right time any suggestions ?

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:44 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]Hello I want to be able to listen to one deck via ear phones and one deck via monitors. I have an Audio interface plugged into my mac where I've got input capabilities, monitor volume and earphone in and volume. i'm using the Focusrite 2i2 Scarlett. so i want to be able to listen to deck one in my ear phones so I can crossover at the right time any suggestions ?[/quote]

Try running ch 1 in L and Ch 2 in R (Focusrite 2i2 Scarlett) into a Ex-mixer use the mixer for your head phones so You can crossover at the right time, or let VDJ monitor your head phone in the setting and use the crossfader on VDJ for you volume fade for the music.

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 6:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)