Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW v8] Focus - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Important.
With the latest addition of Video link when a video file is dropped into the Deck Video window, the dropzones of the skin actually dont work.
I tried several workarounds but didnt succeed. I have asked for a solution from the Dev Team.

Until then you can ..
- Load tracks using the right-click menu or controller and keyboard shortcuts
- Don't update to beta build 2352

Posted Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 3:25 pm
PachN wrote :

If all the volume sliders are down, the master is down and even the crossfader is on the opposite deck,
the volume level of the deck still shows output.

Isnt this the expected behavior for a mixer VU ??? Do you know of any Hardware professional mixer that works the other way ??

Posted Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 3:27 pm
DJDad, any thoughts on how to get around the drag video to deck issue introduced in latest beta?
I thought about using a custom button to load tracks to deck but i like the drag and drop better..

Posted Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 5:07 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
djdad wrote :
PachN wrote :

If all the volume sliders are down, the master is down and even the crossfader is on the opposite deck,
the volume level of the deck still shows output.

Isnt this the expected behavior for a mixer VU ??? Do you know of any Hardware professional mixer that works the other way ??

Well I would at least expect that the VU meter changes its amplitute depending on the volume fader.
If I increase volume the VU meter should go up. If I decrease the VU should go down.
How else would you make sure you get the same output level?

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 4:47 am
What the VU meters offer is usually this...
You have a track playing live and need to adjust the Gain of the other track so that when you raise the Volume, both tracks will have the same Output level.
Once you do this, and raise the Volume Fader, you are certain that both tracks will have the Output you see on the VU meters.

Anyways, i will add an option in ext update to right-click and choose the Output level instead of the VU.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 6:52 am
marksmolinski wrote :
DJDad, any thoughts on how to get around the drag video to deck issue introduced in latest beta?
I thought about using a custom button to load tracks to deck but i like the drag and drop better..

I am expecting a fix or a workaround from the Team. For now, drag n drop will link videos.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 6:53 am
@Team: If the feature could be turned off/on in config menus that would be good. Then we could toggle this from a custom button..?

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 7:52 am
Since the builds 2352 & 2362, any news about making the skin work as in and up to build 2348. Thanks.

Posted Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 3:49 pm
DJDad is aware of the issue and will try and come up with something.
In the mean time, i recommend staying with the previous builds OR use a custom button to load the browsed track to the next deck..

Action : load

Posted Tue 21 Jul 15 @ 5:48 pm
Focus is updated to version 2.1

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80060

- Added LINK MODE button. When On, dropping video files to the Deck Video Preview will link video files to the playing track. When Off, tracks will always load. Needs Build 2369 (or higher)
- Rightclick on Deck Effects offers Effect List.

Posted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 11:08 pm
Since I updated to 8.2 - the middle preview screen is really small - do you know how I can fix this?

Posted Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 6:41 pm
A skin (except the built in default) can't change because of an update to the software.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 8:58 pm
Press the skin options icon (icon with an eye) then in the center view, 2nd from right icon (looks like a video reel) press this.

The option toggles Large or Small video preview

Posted Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 9:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)