Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: 2 Bugs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Led refresh speed is working perfect on my pioneer sx but there is a little glitch when The jogwhell led reach top position of circle, or 0 point.

Another important, if you select bunch of files and use copy to.. To another volumen it does not works

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 1:42 pm
The jogwheel led maybe has The same issue like cdj900

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 3:26 pm
If there is no one reply, All beta tester can copy a lot of files from a volume to another volume? The problem is only mine?

and jogwhell on Sx is smoothly on all user?

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 12:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I am a bit confused with the led issue you report.

First, the CDJs dont have the Leds mapped (not offered from the firmware) the way the DDJ-SX has. They dont follow the rotation of the spinner in the software, so if you move the spinner on the skin, you will not see the led moving on the CDJs.

But with the DDJ-SX, things are different, those are mapped to follow the rotation of the skin's jogwheel, and with the new refreshingrate we added recently for the Leds, those should work smooth too.
If that is not the case for you, make sure the DDJ-SX in in Serato mode (from the unit's UTILITIES) or provide more info.

About the other issue, as you already know, we have reported and hopefully fixed soon. Reason not reporting before (from this post) is that we could not reproduce it, as it seems to happen only if a dead link exists on the folder you were trying to copy.

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)