Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Content Unlimited Cache problem - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Ok, I shall send a file the next time I am away from the net but it would be better if we both did it.

Posted Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 1:52 am
This is an issue. Refreshing cache authorizations do nothing. Must be online with stable connection and logged in at time of deck load. Also if playing a non cache song and log off while song is playing the software freezes.

Posted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 12:59 am
I can't send a file i have cancelled my subscription , if anyone does find a fix please let me know and i might give it another try.

Posted Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 10:59 am
You better instruct me how to get the track onto here ???

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 7:31 am
Same thing here. I took a long break from dj-ing. Came back, loaded VDJ on my new pc and can't play any of my wma files anymore. Hmmmm

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 2:28 pm
+1

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 8:15 pm
I do need some help to upload the file that you requested that does not play (1 of approx. 200), I simply do not know how to get this file into here for you to be able to look at !!.

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 2:14 am
Update !!, since the new update it appears hat my cache is working now !!!, did you guys find a solution ??, I will check it again in a few more days and let you know.

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 3:23 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
FYI, you can't upload files directly through the website.
You have to upload it to a (free) file hoster and provide us the link.

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 3:30 am
Any feedback on this? is this fixed after the latest updates? I can't test as i have cancelled my subscription but if it's ok i would re-subscribe. Thanks

Posted Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 12:03 pm
Ok, , the latest on this is that some of the cache now works off - line but not all of them, just checked it again and it's not good news. Sorry but better than waste your money.
Sending a non working file appears not to be as easy as you would expect it to be.

Posted Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 4:31 am
I have had this problem too I have refreshed cache authorizations then went to work an out of town wedding with no internet and some files still said they were expired

Posted Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 5:09 pm
Anyone got any suggestions ?

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 1:35 pm
Great customer support again from AUTOMIX again I see !!

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 4:48 pm
Wow !!!!, try not paying your subscription and see he speed of response lol

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 2:40 am
:(

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 4:03 pm
[quote=]i paid for a further 3 weeks after I first reported the issue !!!!!!!!! AND STILL NO FIX .........give up with it [/quote]

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 4:05 pm
I notice no help from the staff, sad.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 3:59 am
I also have given-up with this !!, now looking at Traktor

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 3:03 am
I feel I have to express concern here, it's bad enough that we get no help when we ask for it , but for the staff to not even react when people feel they have reached the end of the road and start to look at different solutions and mention they will be leaving ??. It appears that customers are not really that important, which is a worry. Anyway stick your head in the sand and see how long people will tolerate the response.

I know Virtual DJ is a good product but it is only as good as the support staff............ need I say more !.

Posted Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 3:08 am
71%