Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj 8 stuck in full screen mode.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there anyway I can minimise DJ 8 so it's not taking up the whole screen? Like you can with DJ 7? When I press the green + button it does nothing.

Posted Wed 13 Aug 14 @ 8:39 pm
Hi Fili, mine has done that in the past. I'm using a PC. My laptop screen resolution is 1600x900. When my VDJ skin gets stuck, I go to options, skins, skinPosition and enter this: 0,0,1600,850. When I enter this, this makes the skin full width and the bottom of the skin at the top of the tool bar. Hit the + button and it goes full screen. Hit the + button again, and the bottom of the skin gets shorter. You'll notice compared to the screen res 1600x900, the 1600x850 is just a little shorter. What the 0,0, is for I've no clue but I put it in. I suggest you apply this to your res and give it a shot.

Posted Wed 13 Aug 14 @ 11:29 pm
Thanks. Still can't minimise the screen though. Is there anyway I can take away the bottom half of the skin & just keep the turntables?

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 7:05 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No even resized the skin scales down to still show everything.

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 2:53 pm
@filipova

Make a doubleklick on the "+"-button? Maybe this helps?! ;-)

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 3:46 pm
Tried that still not doing anything. Is everyone else having the same problem?

Posted Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 4:17 pm
Virtual DJ 8: When playing a video if I altar the volume the video screen turns off and I have to manually bring it up again could you explain the settings. External mixture American audio 4.1

Posted Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 6:48 am
kjdj99PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Turn off the audio follow video setting. Initiate the audio and video transition not linked. Se if that works better for you.

Posted Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 10:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)