Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: EQ 10 Bands - Page: 3
SBDJ wrote :
I will knock something up :)

Sorry Scott, but I just wanted to give you a bump, or have you done it already and I've missed it?
If not, just a personal wish ... I only need the faders for EQ10(or even better EQ30) on the remote app screen, I can do everything else on my lappy when I've finished the walk test.
best
ray

Posted Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 7:52 pm
Hey Ray,

meanwhile you can use "Splashtop Remote" for that. This Software shows your Notebook-Screen on your tablet. So you can see and use everything, that is not available for the remote app at the moment.
I do always my Soundcheck with it.

Posted Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 9:46 am
Hi Scott,

I have a problem:
If EQ10 is used in Master-FX-Section, the Profiles-List doesn't comes up, when I click on the button.

But when I load the GUI of the EQ 30 through the Master-FX-Section first and then the GUI of EQ 10 there, everything works fine.
After that, I can close the GUI of EQ 30 and everything is alright for that program-session.
But next time I have to do this steps again to see the Profiles of EQ 10.

I use Win 10, VDJ 8.2, newest (Early Access-) Build, but the build is not the problem.

Posted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 8:03 am
djragman wrote :

But when I load the GUI of the EQ 30 through the Master-FX-Section first and then the GUI of EQ 10 there, everything works fine.
After that, I can close the GUI of EQ 30 and everything is alright for that program-session.
But next time I have to do this steps again to see the Profiles of EQ 10.

I noticed the profiles didn't come up as well this past week. That work around is good to know though. Thank you for posting!

Posted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 2:51 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
OK, I will look into that :)

Posted Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 3:32 pm
@SBDJ:
Thank you

@dj5826:
If you see the EQ 10-GUI then, use the left 3 Buttons :-)

Posted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 12:19 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
New version 1.3 uploaded:

* New look GUI
* Improved dropdown profile selection menu on PC and Mac
* Fixed PC mouse input problems after using EQ10 plugin buttons
* New save button to save changes to current preset
* New next/previous preset buttons

There's a companion remote skin to be released soon too - that skin will work much better with this version :)

Posted Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 7:40 pm
how soon will the remote skin be ready?
sorry to be a PITA

@dragman, thx but I can't seem to get splashtop working on my lifepad.

Posted Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 8:03 pm
Hi Scott,

great work and a really big thank you for your fast reaction and implementation !!!

Posted Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 9:54 am
I have always wanted a master EQ for VDJ, I know each time i open VDJ i can the EQ 10 band FX plugin on each deck and activate but can you set this to master and have it permanently set?

Posted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 9:35 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes just activate the fx from the master panel

Posted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 9:46 pm