Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Controller by DennYo - Page: 3
Is it just me or this look exactly like SERATO! I have a basic controller so I didn't buy the full program. Now I cant download a skin vdj copied!

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 10:40 am
ayo_drew wrote :
Is it just me or this look exactly like SERATO! I have a basic controller so I didn't buy the full program. Now I cant download a skin vdj copied!

No, it has way more options than Serato.
Serato is pretty limited compared to VDJ, so naturally the more complex skins on VDJ will have a lot more functionality
BTW VDJ didn't copy anything. Dennyo decided to make a VDJ skin and share it with all VDJ pro-users - a skin where you can choose to use some of the same colors as Serato

Posted Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 2:19 am
Hi Denny,

now I cannot change in the center between Mixer and Video with an Shortcut. I am using the variables as you wrote above.

Greetings
Rag

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 7:59 am
Hi there,
Can anybody explain why I can't see the audio waves on MAC, both decks? May be something I did wrong.... :)
Thanks in advance.
Ju@n

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 7:51 pm
gio0332PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Can you add a "KEY LOCK" or how can i do it ???

Thanks. Great Job ....

Posted Tue 12 May 15 @ 8:22 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Try changing back to the default skin, close VDJ then reopen. If the issue still persists, try reverting VDJ8 back to Factory Default. If this doesn't works, go back to a build or up to the most current VDJ8 build before you were having the problem. I believe that's what I did when I had this issue.

Juan_Tabasso wrote :
Hi there,
Can anybody explain why I can't see the audio waves on MAC, both decks? May be something I did wrong.... :)
Thanks in advance.
Ju@n

Posted Sun 17 May 15 @ 9:41 pm
Large grey box in front of screen, does not work for mac;(

Posted Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 6:47 am
HI....MR. DennYo, great skins pack size 1366x768 is it possible you could make this in size 1920x1080??? Thanks, keep up the good work.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 4:02 pm
fatty48PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is there a track eject option for this skin?

Posted Mon 20 Jul 15 @ 9:56 am
Great Skin DennYo best skin by far. One Request Where the track start on the bottomwave the starting marker can you make it red as to white in your next update. Thanks

Posted Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 11:59 pm
Hello,
Is it possible to purchase this skin? I purchased a Vestax license but still cannot download. Also is it possible to have 2 waves in one row like the OrangeJuice skin. Please see image. This is my preferred setup since I'm coming from Traktor and it feels more balanced. I get confused with the stacked waves and they also take up more space when they're stacked. The main reason I want to purchase this skin is that is has the 4 deck mixer which the OrangeJuice skin does not have as far as I can tell.

Posted Fri 21 Aug 15 @ 1:12 am
bueno lo quiero no lo puedo descargar .

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 3:10 am
again a large grey box on mac when you upgrade to latest build

Posted Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 5:54 pm
yeah i get that gray box also, would love to use this skin for is simplicity and its functionality but the grey box doesn't allow me to use it.

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 6:29 pm
Click I on the top of the skin button and activate the setup. After this chick a second time in the setup ... The grey box in the setup window from the skin... For resize the box in to the regular size click the vdj setup options /skin/skinvisibility and delete this line.

I will delete this bug window in the next version... But I think the update don't comes before end 2015.

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 8:05 pm
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Anyway you can add the overlaping rythm bars as an option?

Posted Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 8:13 pm
Juan_Tabasso wrote :
Hi there,
Thanks in advance.
Ju@n

quick question for you. how did u get the scroll over your songs color blue ? i no how to change a few things in the skin but i cant figure out how to change the default color of grey to something i like thanx

Posted Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 1:03 am
hey DennYo & or anybody else can help me out. i luv this skin but i want to change the scroll line (the grey scroll over your songs your browsing) to a different color. something that will highlight the songs better. i know how to to it its just the xml is so long dont know where to start. like whaty line in the xml will change this ?thanx :-)

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 5:52 pm
fantastica !!!

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 3:37 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
djtyme209 wrote :
hey DennYo & or anybody else can help me out. i luv this skin but i want to change the scroll line (the grey scroll over your songs your browsing) to a different color. something that will highlight the songs better. i know how to to it its just the xml is so long dont know where to start. like whaty line in the xml will change this ?thanx :-)

I just saw you recent posts.

I don't have an answer regarding the changing of the browsed file color. I think blue would be better. so I'm following this.

Regarding your earlier post about the wave forms no showing, I assume that has been solved. If not, check which build you are using. This got address a while back.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 5:52 pm
65%