Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: @djdad and MULTI TouchScreen skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 6:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Some bugs kept me from uploading that skin. I will have another look, in case i can overcome some of them.

Posted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 5:27 pm
anything i can help with?? testing bug finding??

Ive been updating your VirtualTouch skin to work with v8 too. straight from download the browser/deck switch button only wprks once, but ive fixed that if you'd like code for the button matey??

Posted Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 5:58 pm
Bump as I too would love to have my favorite skin back to use on 8!!

Posted Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 2:17 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
Bump as I too would love to have my favorite skin back to use on 8!!

VirtualTouch? which version??
post up a link to the download page and i'll look at the code..

Posted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 6:50 pm
Its 90% finished. Actually i was looking for that in my projects folder and accidentally found this ...interested ? lol

Posted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 11:20 pm
yea its cool, liking the lcars idea but would also like something thats still along the lines of MULTtouch and VirtualTouch (4:3)

or something similar to this but with a bigger browser??

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 4:54 am
The MultiTouch will come but it will be 16:9

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 5:40 am
djdad wrote :
The MultiTouch will come but it will be 16:9

ah well. i'll find ways of making use of the space at bottom of screen.. not throwing out my 4:3 screen just yet as it cost nearly £500 some 8years ago!!!

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 5:43 am
Would really love to see both resolutions updated. My gig pc is widescreen and my companies is a 4:3 and there aren't very many skins right now that have large enough buttons for use with 8 and a touchscreen.. Please please!!

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 6:16 pm
I run 2 different setups that both "used" to use this skin. 1 was a 4:3 and the other was widescreen. I can not use my 4:3 system on 8 as every skin looks like crap and is WAAY to tiny. I am running 8 on my widescreen setup but would LOVE THIS SKIN on 8.. Please.. hint hint.. lol Know you are busy just throwin it out there.

Posted Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 3:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)