Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 32

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Fruit ...you are the man.

This is the best VDJ skin, by a wide margin. I've modified it slightly for my own use, but you've done a great job as usual.

I'm satisfied that they will not... but by all rights, the company should get behind your efforts, and provide you with professional tools ...at the very least.

Keep up the good work... you are appriciated out here :)

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 4:52 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
TY Rich ^^ goes right to my heart !

And I hope some day you will come back among us, just because VDJ is now able to show some 'from left' waves, that no other software in the world can do, really.

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 4:55 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
locodog wrote :
Great update, ..Downloaders, don't forget to rate this after you've checked it out.

Where is the rating poll because I will give his skin 100% approval like rating.

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 5:02 pm
ohshit wrote :
locodog wrote :
Great update, ..Downloaders, don't forget to rate this after you've checked it out.

Where is the rating poll because I will give his skin 100% approval like ratings.

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 5:04 pm
It is on the addon's page, just below the addon's creator name.

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 5:08 pm
Fruit wrote :
TY Rich ^^ goes right to my heart !

And I hope some day you will come back among us, just because VDJ is now able to show some 'from left' waves, that no other software in the world can do, really.

You are very welcome, but regarding the WFD... Serato Itch does a very good job of it, with their vertical WFs moving up the left side.

The layout is very logical, with the WFs being located properly (left & right, vs up & down), as well as traveling in unison with the grooves on the left side of the records.

I've grown to like it very well, not to mention the much superior visual quality of Serato's waveforms.

Anyway, carry on... You are doing a fantastic job working with what you have.

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 5:12 pm
This skin should be voted as the default skin! I've said it so many times! This is what Virtual DJ users should be using! Custom buttons, video layout, 4 effects per deck and 6 master effects! FRUiT took DJing to another level with this skin!!!! Great job!!!

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 5:46 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
I've said it so many times!

Hahaha ty my n°1 fellow tester !

You involved so much time in trying and debugging (and I know you also spend time to help in hidden areas in the meantime) ! Really, you deserve one more star ^^

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 6:41 pm

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 12:03 am
BIG thank you for this.
Great work ;o)

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 6:09 am
kidmixxPRO SubscriberMember since 2008
Many of the buttons in the browser set off "browser zoom". Both scroll up buttons and the side window buttons activate "browser zoom" with the new update.

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 8:21 am
Hi kidmixx,
try turning the device managed option off

hope that helps
ray

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 10:10 am
raypitman wrote :
hope that helps

Yes it should ! Ty Ray :)

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 10:47 am

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 6:41 pm
Do I also get a a recomendation for another star , I would so like to have one... LOL & :-(

1. Do you notice any high CPU levels with the new skin, some of the guys on another forum are commenting on it?
Personaly I just think that if you want to have top performance, you gotta have a big engine, or, enough money to buy a Tesla. On my system the CPU is always way down in 20-30% range.

2. Would it be possible to get all of the posts onto just one page, at the moment it's hard to keep up with both of your sides, you know .. addons & skins ?

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 8:45 pm
raypitman wrote :
Do I also get a a recomendation for another star , I would so like to have one... LOL & :-(

If I could, I would've made you a staff member ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ^^ lol

raypitman wrote :
1. Do you notice any high CPU levels with the new skin, some of the guys on another forum are commenting on it?
Personaly I just think that if you want to have top performance, you gotta have a big engine, or, enough money to buy a Tesla. On my system the CPU is always way down in 20-30% range.

Afaik, no the skin doesn't require more cpu than 0.7 once it's loaded and ready. Mine is ~7~13% when idle. What is true is : the skin is a bit more memory hungry than its predecessors or other skins (~720MB used) that's why the skin is a little bit longer to load. Other than that there shouldn't be any issue with cpu usage / performance.

raypitman wrote :
2. Would it be possible to get all of the posts onto just one page, at the moment it's hard to keep up with both of your sides, you know .. addons & skins ?

Yea that's a concern... I don't know what to do. Plus I have a third thread in the french area.

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 10:11 pm
Maybe the moderator can close one thread and ask forum participants to use the other thread in the English forum ? imho

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 11:13 pm
In theory each thread has it's own different purpose.
On the other hand we are not fans of strict moderation.
Therefore, let it be.
After all it's just a heat up because of the recent release of the new version. It will settle down in a few days and each thread will go back to it's normal traffic and closer to it's real purpose.

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 11:23 pm
I wouldn't even know which one to close, both of them handle half part of the skin's visibility... I think the addons comments are not visible enough, and too much separated from the forum. Unfortunately it's the only one that can't really be closed because of the skin page link. Then it would mean to delete this one in skin forum, kind of a dilemma. I want to keep that one.

I've never catched why the addons forum is not visible on the main page between the plugins forum and the skins forum.

And +1 Phantom ! :)

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 11:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
true, the addon board being missing from the main forum board is a little confusing [ I can remember when I first found it I thought I'd found a forum loophole for NLU's] [I've tested lots, I can still access the 8.0 beta board, {exe's are way better than .msi's for back cheking} ]
Either addons needs to be visible or skins & or plugins needs to announce releases

Posted Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 11:52 pm
83%