Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - 4 Decks Swap - Pads version - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Is there any chance of adding in the SCRATCH PANELlike the default SKIN.. I use TIMECODE and an EXTERNAL MIXER and I would like to have the SCRATCH PANEL. ALSO is there a way to add the CLONE DECK as well to the scratch panel?

How quickly can this be done? I'd love to use this SKIN Friday night at my GIG with my DDJ-SP1 but I need the scratch panel and clone deck ...

Thanks..

Posted Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 11:22 am
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
Should i use the "normal" Mapping for that skin?

==> Solved ... was a misstake on my side :-)

Posted Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 1:05 am
Djdad.. i already have it set for that but the roll and the slicer function only loops the track. when i select the roll function it does it on a half. 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 but when i select the slicer function it starts out with 1 beat loop, then a 2 then a 4,8 and so on.. i hope this helps explain my problem a little bit better..

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 5:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Loop Roll and the Slicer are 2 independent effects with their own parameters. The length of the Loop can be adjusted with the sliders that the effects offer.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 8:12 pm
ETA on updated skin? Most of your other skins are getting updated, but this one seems to be on the back burner. Bigger drop zones would be great.

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 8:57 pm
what is PAD PLUS mode? I would like the DDJ-SP1 skin to have the scratch mode screen and also looping...

Posted Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 3:33 pm
PAD PLUS is a special fimrware/hardware mode on the DDJ-SR only. Cant be mapped to any other units.

The SCRATCH panel of the default skins is more or less offering the scratch waves , which you can get as horizontal on the top section (waveforms), so i find this panel quite useless to add.

Looping ? what about that ?

Btw, i will update the DDJ-SR skin soon, but i have some bad news. It wont offer the PAD PLUS mode as there is an issue with the firmware. On PAD PLUS mode, both HOTCUE and SAMPLEr mode buttons send the same midi note, so we cant really tell which one is selected.. therefore impossible for the skin to show the correct panel.
We have emailed Pioneer, but i doubt if there will be any change/update on this anytime soon.

Posted Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 5:50 pm
Thanks for the update about the SR. Thats a shame about the pad plus mode, would have been good to have had a panel for that like the cues,samples etc. Is there no way to do it manually,by clicking on the skin or by assigning a shortcut key, that way we could at least select it?
Thanks again.

Posted Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 5:08 am
RedLiftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just download for Mac and a message appears * file broken or incomplete*.

Posted Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 1:13 pm
Hi
I noticed you said on a previous post that the SR skin would be getting updated. I was just wondering how you are getting on with that?

I also have the SX and was wondering if there where any updates planned for that as well?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 7:33 am
Updates will come soon... In the meantime have a look at something new..
The sampler pads will match the order and the color of the Sampler Matrix ;)
Soon..

Posted Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 9:04 pm
djdad wrote :
The sampler pads will match the order and the color of the Sampler Matrix ;)
Soon..

Great idea! Then naming is easier because colored pads already tells me what it is without opening the sidetab :)

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 2:26 am
I'm the creator of the DDJ-SX V8 performance mapper. Just putting in a second beg request for a master effect interface or hot button in one of the modes to get to master effects, which are mapped to the SX in my mapper via shift+master cue to toggle on/off; and shift+sampler volume fader for mix %. Without Master effects being displayed on the skin, the user is going blind. We have to toggle to a different skin to operate the Master effects to see if it's toggled on/off, etc.

Thanks for the great map, I use it with a touchscreen and it's nearly perfect. Battle tested through about 80 shows so far with it.

Paul Lothary
lothary (at) gmail.com
naughtymonkeydj.com

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 2:22 pm
Any news when an update is due on this skin?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 3:41 pm
DDJ-SR???.. Thank you so match...

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 10:08 am
Hi

Just got my SX2 and was wondering when the update to this skin is coming or if a update is coming, so it can tie with my colour pads as shown in your teaser update pic you posted?

Great skin and appreciate all the work you put in.

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 8:13 pm
Sorry just wondering if you are going to create a pioneer SX2 version, so the pads tie up with the mapper?
Thanks

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 8:22 am
LuckixHome userMember since 2015
Thanks to these skin you have made many leave the serato that simply virtual interface and all its settings is better than Serato dj Might as well follow a suggestion to add the master effect in version DDJ pad sb be perfect greetings

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 5:08 pm
Hello and thank you for the great skins.

I had saw another post and was wondering the same as he, about putting in a request for a master effect interface or hot button in one of the modes to get to master effects. Without Master effects being displayed on the skin, the user is going blind. We have to toggle to a different skin to operate the Master effects to see if it's toggled on/off, etc. I use this master effect for the "lighting Controller" addon.

Can this be done?

Posted Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 12:48 pm
I love the SWAP 4DECKS skin, but with 4 decks displayed there are no "Effects" available for the 3rd and 4th deck. Or am I missing something easy and obvious? LOL!! Thank you!

Posted Mon 14 Dec 15 @ 8:30 pm
95%