Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 8.0 Available ! - Page: 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've been messing around with this since it came out as a pre-release and I love every thing about it. I just bought the iRemote last night as well and that's working solid so great job again guys. Loving all the new sample banks and that it's easy to get to.

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 11:54 pm
@ user 8644449, This is an English only forum. Please try one of our other forums.

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 3:44 am
Looks fantastic!!! GREAT JOB! Now, how the hell do I record a mix with it?? I did a whole mix set-up how I had VMS4 in VDJ7 and no sound recorded?

Posted Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:13 pm
Didn't even realise this was available until tonight!
Anyway, first impressions are really good!. I like the clean lines of the 2 deck skin a lot. Also, V8 doesn't seems to be as resource hungry? On my HP laptop, running both the V7 2 deck skin, and the VMS 4.1 skin, the wave movement was jerky and also the red and blue platter lines were jerky as they moved round. V8 is as smooth as cream.
The ability to increase font size is most welcome, as is the work done on the playlist folder. I hated the way it woke on V7, if you went anywhere near the right of the display, it sprang to life. This is much more civilised!
Has there been work done on the audio side? It sounds crystal clear, although I have yet to connect the lappy to my full mobile dj rig.
Is it likely that there will be updated skins done for v8? I always found the available VMS 4.1 skin not very clear. I will stick with the V8 dj skin until a newer sharper vs 4.1 skin appears.

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 5:15 pm
There are some new version 8 skins available already. There's a list in the skins forum.

Just be aware though that all the new skins are 1920x1080 (at the moment anyway) so if you have a smaller resolution screen then things can get a bit difficult to see.

Posted Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 5:19 pm
Great, I was waiting for it.

Posted Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 6:48 am
I just bought the subscription. It really is an excellent deal, you can't beat it for 20 bucks a month. And 10 bucks more for the ContentUnlimited. Cheers, Atomix. It's been great watching VDJ grow, I've had my eye on it since version 5, and am happy to be a licensed user.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 4:22 am
djtino1Home userMember since 2007
i just got vdj8 and omg guy this is the shet!!!! you guys went all out on this, i am loving it and only have it for a couple of hours, i must say excellent work, the interface, the library the new sampler, i have been simile since i did the installation, looking forward to djing thanks a lot VJ i am truly happy.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 4:00 pm
Very Nice !!! Good Job !!!

Posted Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 12:23 pm
Am I reading something wrong or is VDJ8 going at a rate of $19.99 a month to use, even for PRO USERS?

Posted Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 4:13 am

Posted Mon 23 Jun 14 @ 4:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)