Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 Problems - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hola tengo este problema con virtual dj 8 build 1785 + macbook pro i5 con 8de ram 512 de video + kontrols2, al principio todo parese funcionar bien, al momento de cargar la 2da o 3ra cancion o track, el cue "el boton del controlador y tambien el del sofware no hace su funcion de detener y regresar al principio del cue, se sigue reproduciendo el track. saludos espero pronta solucion.

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 4:25 pm
Sorry, this is an English Speaking Forum.

Please repost your message in English or post in one of the Language Forums at the bottom of the main page.

Thanks

Posted Fri 23 May 14 @ 4:32 pm
Hello: I have this problem with virtual dj 8 build 1785 + macbook pro i5 with 8 ram 512 video + kontrol s2, activating the vinyl button and touch the jog and do scrach motion function is freezes but take his hand jog . Greetings hopefully prompt solution.

Posted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 4:15 pm
I downloaded VirtualDJ 8. Installed fine. But it will not load. I tried uninstalling and installing again, still the same problem. I even deleted settings.xml.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Eric

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 1:06 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What happens when VDJ is not loading?

You double-click the shortcut and nothing happens?

Is there one (or more) VDJ process in the taskmanager?

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:13 am
PachN wrote :
What happens when VDJ is not loading?

You double-click the shortcut and nothing happens?

Is there one (or more) VDJ process in the taskmanager?

Nothing happens except that you see the loading icon for a few seconds then nothing. After double clicking the VDJ icon i'll check taskmanager and see the VDJ8 process but it disappears after a few seconds.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:57 am
Strange... I suggest to open a support ticket if no one else has an idea.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 3:29 am
Ok, now I've got the same problem.

Double-click on VDJ icon and nothing happens. Just a short VDJ process in the taskmanager that terminates a second later.

Here's what I've done:

I set up a virtual machine with Win XP, because I wanted to test some other stuff users with XP reported.
Downloaded VDJ (1872), installed it. Every folder and file was created (like settings, db. etc...).
But when I try to open it, nothing happens.

I then downloaded VDJ 7 (home edition), installed it, double click on icon, and it is opening VDJ 7.

How can I get another older build? Maybe something is wrong with this build?

EDIT: Build 1820 too doesn't work ... Must be something else then.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 4:09 pm
Hello,
I am gonna use after one month Virtual DJ 8 and is giving me problems to load the soft. I tried to uninstall it and gave me an error message that said "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"... what thats mean? I am the administrator and the only user of this laptop, but I have a different user account for my DJ. I had been used before till last month when was my last DJing. What I can do? Any comment is welcome.
Thanks in advance,

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 12:13 am
P0zzyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I Am using VDJ 8 with my DDJ Wego and in the beginning of first using vdj8 everything was runnin beautifully for me .. Recently out of no where my Equalizers high/mid/low knows dont respond/work anymore .. Everything else works like a charm, just having an issue with this. I have not touched any settings thsat I know of to make this happen. When I use vdj 7 they work and I have no issues .. is there any help for me? Thx

Posted Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 9:40 pm
P0zzy wrote :
my Equalizers high/mid/low knows dont respond/work anymore

They don't work at all? Maybe you need to enable the "eq in headphones" option (if listening via headphones).

If you're expecting the EQ to work in "full kill" mode then you will need to set this in config.

Another possibility is that you're using an old skin. The coding for the EQ (and other things) changed, so the XML in old skins needs to be modified.

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 5:40 am
abd31PRO InfinityMember since 2012
So the problem i have been having is that I can load a few songs, maybe even up to an hour of normal functioning. At some point however, I can no longer load new songs. I will have a perfectly fine track playing on one deck, and then when i try to load the other side, nothing will load. the currently playing track is unaffected. On the deck with the new song, the text changes to the name of the song i am trying to load, but the waveform never loads, so I can't play anything. It doesnt matter what song I am loading, I can make the text change to any song, but i never actually get the audio file. The only way i can get it to work is to restart the software, or even the laptop in some cases.

It happened 5 times at a gig i had, and i looked like a total a** hole. I NEED THIS TO BE FIXED@!

Mac pro
vdj 8
vms4.1

Posted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 12:25 am
abd31 wrote :
i looked like a total a** hole.

Did you not have any backup in place?

Posted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 3:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please open new threads with proper titles and post your issues.
Do not use titles like VDJ 8 Problems, or Help.. etc.. We really cant trace the reports like this, and others use the same thread to post all kind of issues.

Posted Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 5:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)