Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Link Video Feature Gone? - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

+1 for me too, just easier!! Love the editor, but for just simply throwin a vid overtop of a song we need this, mayber for 8.1??

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 11:18 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
+1 for me too, just easier!! Love the editor, but for just simply throwin a vid overtop of a song we need this, mayber for 8.1??

1+++

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 12:20 am
+100000 bring it back please

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 12:51 am
mussyyPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I use it in every appearance. Please, insert again.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:05 am
i miss this feature too....

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:28 am
i miss this feature too

and i miss the "browser-zoom" !!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:57 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Werner...stay tuned...there will be some skins how can solve this problem. Just takes a little time...;-)

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:15 am
bring it back....
1+++ to all who want it back

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:28 am
Benz Werner wrote :
i miss the "browser-zoom"

That has already returned. There are two versions of the default skin which have a full screen browser option.

Hopefully it will be available in most/all other skins too.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:37 am
dj nonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Link! Link!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:05 pm
i also want it back

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:39 pm
Please Bring it Back...

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 7:46 pm
Please Bring it Back...

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:52 am
MrMusicPRO InfinityMember since 2005
djtouchdan wrote :
The video editor does not create any new files. It does the same as it did before. Create a small XML file that tells VDJ which video to play with which audio track and when.

I agree it may not be as quick as drag and drop - but the Video Editor is much more powerful. Give it try ;-)

Hi,

sometimes I play audio-only tracks. In V7 I am used to just link a video to that (maybe some visuals). I know, the Video Editor ist great, but you have to prepare your set.

As a wedding-DJ I can not prepare it because I have to react really fast to the audience. Fine-Tuning with Videoeditor ist great - but a drag-and-drop would really be nice to "get startet". Fine-adjustments can be done later at home...

DJ Toni

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 11:39 am
na|tollPRO InfinityMember since 2011
DJ00nick wrote :
Please Bring it Back...

Please.

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 7:36 am
This feature simply needs to be in the final version of 8. I need it back please!!

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 2:11 pm
its in the video editor...
doesnt need to prepare your sets or do a lot of work.. just right-click any audio track, open in in video editor, click overlay video and add the one you want to use.. done ;)

The advantage is that is saved as its own file, with "(video edit)" at end .. so you can easier spot them, as well as if you would want, you can fine tune and edit the video(s) used...

Yes, its not a simple drag-and-drop to video output in skin to do this, but not crazy hard to make on the fly either ;)

(but maybe the old behaviour could be added back, to make a simple overlay video edit on the fly, in the most basic form.. )

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 2:19 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

doesnt need to prepare your sets or do a lot of work.. just right-click any audio track, open in in video editor, click overlay video and add the one you want to use..
EDIT: Compare: Load Audio....Drag Video...done....;-)

(but maybe the old behaviour could be added back, to make a simple overlay video edit on the fly, in the most basic form.. )
EDIT: To us who valuate this earlier feature, there must be no premium solution ( for advanced claims we will use the video editor)
Just the old link to auto feature. not more... but please...not less also...all video dj´s would be grateful for this... i promise

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:06 pm
i said that in the last sentence ;) maybe you overlooked

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:18 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
i said that in the last sentence ;) maybe you overlooked

LoL...no i did not...( just wasn´t shure what "in the most basic form" was ment to)
anyway...glad when we get it...;-)
Peace..

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:21 pm
48%