Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 7.4.1 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hello,

We just released a small maintenance release for VirtualDJ 7.

Version 8 is just around the corner, so this new 7 release doesn't add any feature, it's just a bug fix.
It mostly addresses issues found in the new Windows 8.1 (where the windows could be too big if your dpi was set to high), and in MacOS 10.9 Mavericks (where it could crash on startup if your user path changed).

It also fixes small bugs with locating iTunes library, changes in NetSearch streaming protocols, and update the list of out-of-the-box compatible DJ devices to 213 devices, including almost all the known controllers from DJ equipment manufacturers around the world.

As usual, the update is free for Pro/Basic/Broadcaster users, just go to your Download Center to download it.

The full changelog is available here

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 5:09 am
Thank You!

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 6:22 am
Thanks a lot

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 6:28 am
Big Thanks To The Team

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:18 am
pochitodjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2007
Big thks to all staff ATOMIX
holding v8 nice work

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:22 am
dj4nsePRO InfinityMember since 2009
WHEN IS VDJ 8.0 COMING OUT
PLEASE DONT SAY SOON
GIVE US A SOLID REPLY PLEASE - A DATE AND MONTH
PLEASE

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:35 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@dj4nse

If you read the 1st post you would know the answer. Stop asking!!!!

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:40 am
dj4nse wrote :

Oh here we go again. I guess you're not a regular visitor here, or haven't read the FAQ.

The standard answer is "it will be out when it's ready".

However, sclavel (the big boss) has just told us it's "around the corner". Let's hope the corner is small!

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:40 am
I'm not a Win8 user but I'm excited to read, "Version 8 is just around the corner...".
Keep up the good work, guys. If y'all can get V8 released before Christmas I may ask Santa for a new Pioneer controller.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:48 am
tnx

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:52 am
Thank You for the fixes.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 9:34 am
thanks!!

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 9:43 am
Does this utdate include support for NS7 II?

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 9:59 am

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 10:43 am
dj4nse wrote :
PLEASE DONT SAY SOON
GIVE US A SOLID REPLY PLEASE - A DATE AND MONTH
PLEASE

Unfortunately version 8 is not a holiday or a birthday so an exact date is not possible. We are working hard to release an amazing new version and also releasing maintenance updates for the current WORKING version.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 11:59 am
zeke15PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Has the issues with the Audio2DJ been resolved??

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 1:01 pm

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 1:04 pm
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 1:04 pm
Ludek wrote :
Graphic card - Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MH.
Up to date Graphic driver - Yes, (released 18 Nov 2008 and latest) and working without any problem.

Think it might be your driver are way outdated. I needed to update my drivers too
Did a quick check and seems latest driver is released November 2013, and latest big update in 2012...

That being said - the color waveforms are a "preview" feature kind of. It works ultra smooth and fast with "no" cpu in v8 with a brand new gfx engine. But we wanted to give v7 a 'sneak preview' and the color waveforms was asked for ;)
Your built in intel grafix card is also very low end, for cheep laptops. Not ideal for heavy graphic.

Try update your drivers
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics Auto update tool

or manually get drivers :
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Mobile+Intel%C2%AE+4+Series+Express+Chipset+Family

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 1:21 pm
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Did you read my whole thread? Tested on two different computers with the same results a this bug was tested and confirmed by SBDJ too.

Posted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 1:29 pm
22%