Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ - 100 million downloads! - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

locodog wrote :
0.1*10^9 downloads sounds impressive but how about how many unique V8 logins?

6,388,752 and counting

Posted Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 10:55 am
I'm not sure which is more impressive, The number of downloads or that sclavel personally answered locodog!

Posted Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 9:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
:-) Proof all you need to do is ask interesting questions.
Nearly 1% of the global population (probably higher including pirates)

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 3:12 am
djjohnnyrox wrote :
I'm not sure which is more impressive, The number of downloads or that sclavel personally answered locodog!

and maybe he deserves more than just one star, I mean locodog and not sclavel.

Posted Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 5:47 pm
Yeah, but the first three stars are based on your license. After that come the stars for being experienced etc.

I guess once loco buys his Infinity license (three stars) then he'll be in line for at least one more.

Posted Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 9:56 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
BACK IN TIMES ... 2001 ... we just were about 400 users ! See now !!! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU for having taken that dream into reality !!!

Kheyo

Posted Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 2:19 am
Over the last year, i've had to wipe my computer 4 times, so technically its not 100% accurate to count the users same as downloads :) lol

Posted Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 8:48 am
Is that one million registered downloads coz that's worth a big congratulations.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 9:07 am
TrapStar1 wrote :
Over the last year, i've had to wipe my computer 4 times, so technically its not 100% accurate to count the users same as downloads :) lol

HAHA
Home users don't really count J/K But i am curious to know how many downloads they have Just for Version*( 8 ) you guys rock and have produced an excellent product and I could not be happier with the software From Version* ( 6 ) Up to the NEW Version ( 8* ) Keep up the great work looking forward to all the latest updates and bug fixes or Maybe even a version ( 9* ) (With Linux Support) that would be awesome

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 3:25 pm
Linux is a definite no-no. Not nearly enough market share to put it simply.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 7:55 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Linux is a definite no-no. Not nearly enough market share to put it simply.

I understand the demise behind Atomix not releasing a Linux version but I only use windows OS for VirtualDJ and a few other PC only Programs I grew up with linux it was my first OS i ever learned and let me tell you its one of the best as far as stability is concerned and i know there are others who would agree with me its not that VirtualDJ don't run well on my PC Windows OS but I feel it could run even more flawlessly on a linux OS

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 9:02 pm
This is not a Linux thread, please stay on topic. Thank You.

Posted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 4:32 am
Really a great software.
But worrying
100 million means one DJ for 70 people on the planet, lets consider that 1 million out of that 100 becomes a professional dj
that makes it 1 dj for 7000 people, its still a lot of DJs...
But hey ! CONGRATS ! :)

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 1:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)