Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Ergostyle - Pioneer DDJ Ergo skin - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I had created this skin (along with a custom mapping) back in the days where i was using the Ergo at my gigs (not anymore).. so lets say that it was my personal skin for a while.
Yes, in theory the Ergo and all controllers can work with even 99 decks, but the mixer is 2 CH !! So i find it rather inconvenient to mix 4 decks with just 2 channel mixers... maybe its me (my skills), but really, makes no sense to me to work with more decks than the mixer offers.
anyways, a 4 deck version of this skin is not in my plans. Feel free to choose a different one...thank God we have plenty :)

Posted Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 3:43 pm
hi i have a pc with 3840 x 2160 screen resolution and all of skin is small for my ddj ergo what can i do

Posted Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 5:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If there were skins made in such large resolutions, it would make sense to select that for your screen as well and enjoy the crispy graphics. However, no such skins exist, so i would recommend to choose a lower resolution for your screen. It wont offer you less clarity on graphics i suppose, at least for VDJ.

Posted Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 6:02 am
Great job Bob

Regards..

Posted Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 12:40 pm
nunkooHome userMember since 2015
i have a pioneer ddj ergo i want to use this skin but its not letting me download it a message i shown
Your current licenses do not allow you to download Skins
why may i know this

Posted Mon 30 Nov 15 @ 6:38 pm
djdad wrote :
Coming soon.

It will be 2 decks only. Will come with a custom mapper as well.

hi sir, wen u upload this skin in 1366x768?

badly needed cuz my laptop is lagging f i used the high resolution..
thanks a lot :)

kindly send me in my email ajajude@yahoo.com

Godbless!

Posted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 5:17 am
Hi.i don download this main.you can help me.this error has download failed.
thank you

Posted Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 4:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)