Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 8thWonder/Videotoolz - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Anyone know anything about what is going on with them? I sent them some emails regarding my credit info and no one has gotten back to me.

Is anyone here a tester of their (supposedly) new site?

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 9:34 am
I've been trying to find out the same thing....... I've asked alot of people and NOBODY knows anybody that's a supposed tester.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 9:50 am
I am starting to think it is total BS.

Any updates on their emails they send out every Thursday?

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 10:49 am
yap, been unavailable for sometime now... all I see is this.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 10:59 am
I've been seeing that for months!

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 11:12 am
They still send out the emails but I've noticed Nothing has changed, there still saying only PayPal people are being let on. I've sent numerous emails aswell cause I use PayPal also. I have yet to get a return email.........

Try not to bash them to much here or else this thread WILL get locked I'm sure........

They say There's powers in numbers so Maybe we can mass email them on a certain day, contact me through a pm if anyone is interested.....

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 11:12 am
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm not bashing, I'm speaking the truth. I was a member for a couple of years, several months ago the site went down and stayed down. I withdrew my subscription. My guess is the copy write police were banging on their door.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 1:16 pm
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Back when I was with them this happened a couple times. First when they merged with Video toolz and then again later on.
They would send out emails with links to some vids, while the site down. Got sick of that (and other issues) and left.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 1:57 pm
I'm not bashing either. I was paying for nothing. The links they were sending weren't worth it.

Any other similar sites out there??

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 2:07 pm
VJ Pro!! Check it out!

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 2:15 pm
They're supposedly moving only a few hundred paypal users over at a time and are close to opening it up for everyone. I'm getting a little frustrated that they still havent came back from being down for maintenance the past few months. I'm gonna give them one more month and if its still the same song and dance they have been giving in their weekly emails, then I'm gonna cancel. They should at least include screen shots or something of the "new site" so that people know its not a scam and there really is something new coming.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 2:48 pm

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 2:49 pm
VJ Street looks good but it's all videos. Good way to pack up a hard drive real fast.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 3:06 pm
So, no one on this forum, has been a tester for the new site?

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 5:20 pm
I know right! You can't tell out of all the people here no one has tested it out??

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 5:28 pm
Seems fishy to me especially if there are users still paying them money and not recieving what they paid for!

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 5:54 pm
Is there anything out there like VJ Street but with mp3s... also a flat rate if possible. This point per dollar deal is annoying to me.

Posted Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 8:34 am
PromoOnly, Prime cuts from TMCentury, H4House, Beat port, and the list goes on.

Posted Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 9:22 am
discobrian24 wrote :
VJ Pro!! Check it out!

Agreed. I went there after I canceled my 8thwonder account. VJ street is good too, but some of the videos had low bitrate audio, so I had to make edits and video link them.

Posted Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 9:32 am
i dont get people that pay for that kind of stuff its all out there on the web you just have to search for it and its free and there is many many tutorials on what you want to do by professionals
and people that are probably better than these guys that are cheating people all over the place.

Posted Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 10:43 am
13%