Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: stanton djc.4 controller - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Nobody because you are a VirtualDJ LE user and you are not currently entitled to download and use mappers.

Do not ask this question again or your account will be locked.

To be able to download mappers and to be able to use the Stanton DJC.4, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Posted Thu 20 Dec 12 @ 5:17 am
Ok so i have a easy question. why is it on the controller when you go to use something is not instant? ie the low pass filter or adjusting the tempo. I got wiggle it or turn it a extra time before it works? is it just lag in the program that i have to deal with? does it in both my LE and a buddies pro so i dont get it. its really annoying when i go to do something and it doesnt do it when told. any help would be nice

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 2:45 am
I have question... If I switch out the cross fader on the djc.4, will the response be better for scratches... The manufacturers fader isn't good for scratching at all... Anyone have an idea which fader I should buy?

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 1:25 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ$PIK3 wrote :
Ok so i have a easy question. why is it on the controller when you go to use something is not instant? ie the low pass filter or adjusting the tempo. I got wiggle it or turn it a extra time before it works? is it just lag in the program that i have to deal with? does it in both my LE and a buddies pro so i dont get it. its really annoying when i go to do something and it doesnt do it when told. any help would be nice

There is a known latency issue reported by Stanton when you are running the unit on USB power. Their recommendation is to get a Power Adapter.

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 2:01 pm

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 2:06 pm
ok... so the link doesn't work, but if u google this... "DJC.4 MANUAL - STANTON" & clik on the link on google.com, you'll find that the manual also includes the mapper as well as other info.

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 2:15 pm
Hey, I'm having real trouble with this controller (using VDJ LE straight out of the box). Using a Mac OS 10.6.8.

It's erratic. Sometimes it works well, and it's great, but at other times (for no reason that I can identify) I get no control (cross-faders, jog wheels, dials, etc). When I turn on the controller, it goes through the normal lighting up, then all lights turn off apart from Deck A/Deck B LEDs & Stanton logo at the top. If I've got headphones plugged in, audio goes straight through at top volume (hopefully they're still alright).

Have tried fiddling with audio config, turning controller off & on, plugging & unplugging cables, closing & re-opening VDJ. Nothing seems to work. Don't know if this is related, but VDJ doesn't seem to accept any changes to Outputs in the config window. It seems as if it does while I'm in the window. Can hit apply & it seems to stay with another option selected, but if I hit OK, then come back in it has reverted to the original output settings.

Frustrating as hell. I'm on leave at the mo & really want to crank some tunes.

Posted Sat 05 Jan 13 @ 5:14 pm
Just restarted the computer & it's OK now. Should I do this every time I use it?

Posted Sat 05 Jan 13 @ 5:17 pm
i can not map my stanton djc4 with virtual dj pro 7 and cant download the mapper from here.. it says i dont have enough credits to see any suggestions??? the page....

Posted Tue 22 Jan 13 @ 7:36 pm
This is because you have not register your Pro serial number yet to your profile page. To do this, go to http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from the Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

The DJC.4 is natively supported in the latest version, so there is no need to download and install any mappers.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.) Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a discount off the cost of upgrading.

Posted Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 7:03 am
plss help me .. where can i download mappings of djc4 virtual dj 7 😭😭

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 7:26 am
plss read the thread directly above your one 😭😭

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 8:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)