Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: stanton djc.4 controller - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hi all, this controller comes with virtual dj le , I already have vdj pro 7, I assume that this will work with the pro 7 if i download the drivers. I don't want to have to install the le software the then upgrade to pro 7.

Also any feedback on the stanton controller would be appreciated. There are so many controllers out there I don't know where to start. I know I want one with a really good sound card, etc.

Many thanks for any help you can give me...

Posted Fri 06 Jul 12 @ 5:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 06 Jul 12 @ 5:45 pm
orang indonesia mana nih , aku minta tolong dong lagi butuh mappers stanton djc 4 nih tapi saya gak punya serial vdj karena download disini harus yg punya pro saya gak punya , kalo masih ada yg peduli sesama org indo , tolong kirim sms ke saya terimakasih sebelumnya bantuannya

Posted Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 12:05 pm

Posted Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 12:10 pm
Hi, will this also work with the full version of Numark Cue?

Posted Mon 03 Sep 12 @ 6:13 am
i need help... i got the mixer djc-4. but i allredy had the video payed for it.. now i can't plug in the mixer w the original program i have. and so the new djc-4 tells me i got to buy the video pug in again??? help pls..

Posted Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 6:35 pm
You already have the full Numark Cue. You don't need to buy it again.

Simply download and install the latest Cue from your Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Once installed, make sure that you run Numark Cue, not VirtualDJ LE that comes with the DJC.4 and is limited software. To avoid confusion, you can uninstall VirtualDJ LE if you wish.

Posted Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 2:47 pm
I'm told i have to download the mapper for the stanton djc 4 controller, but every time i look it up on virtualdj.com it says, "Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page." what does that mean? and can I get the mapper somewhere else?

Posted Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 10:27 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You don't need any mapper to use this controller.
The mapper is natively included in your LE version and in the latest full pro.

Posted Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 12:11 pm
that's the problem. i have vdj pro 7 already that was installed by a friend and the mapper isn't included in the controller list. how do i get the mapper for it?

Posted Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 2:59 pm
my vdj pro 7 works great with my numark mixtrack pro, but not with my stanton djc.4... why is that?

Posted Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 3:01 pm
Dj Gap-Stir wrote :
i have vdj pro 7 already that was installed by a friend

This means that you are using the software illegally. VirtualDJ serial numbers cannot be shared. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Can%20I%20share%20my%20Serial%20Number.html and http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Illegal%20Pirate%20Version.html

Please remove this illegal version immediately and then support the software and its future development by purchasing your own legitimate license for the full VirtualDJ Pro: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a discount (If your MixTrack Pro also came with VirtualDJ LE then this may entitle you to more discount than the DJC-4 VirtualDJ LE.)

The mapper for the Stanton DJC-4 is built into the latest VirtualDJ v7.2 Pro. It's not working in the illegal version that you currently have installed because it is probably an out-of-date version of the software and doesn't natively support this new controller.

Posted Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 3:37 pm
thanx for the info... i didn't know a friend couldn't share the software... i know now :-)

Posted Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 4:31 pm
This is a conversation im having about my stanton DJC.4 and i was wondering if anyone had any insight?

DJCeboKutz

Group:Members
Posted Today, 02:13 AM
DJCeboKutz, on 29 November 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:
Thats the thing that upsets me i bought this unit thinking it was capable of doing such things...guess thats all on me now....

This statement on your website is what made me believe it did..and i quote
" The integrated 4-channel audio interface allows users to integrate analog turntables or CD decks into their performance."
giving me the thought you meant 2in/2out bypassing the software crossfader with the units crossfader controlling the mix of channel one and two. meaning when i move the fader on the unit it doesnt effect mixer on screen....

Okay let me dig deeper... I dont want to use a serato or any other soundcard. I want to hook up cd players or 1200s with timecode only, timecode control over the decks.
So Maybe can i ask is there actually audio going through the crossfader or is it just a midi command?

Posted Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 12:44 am
Bump

Posted Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 6:18 pm
Oh hell Yeah you can hook up tables straight into it and run timecodes. The crossfader is MIDI not an analog mixer so you do have to route the Audio with in VDJ.

I have one as Well and I love it, except correct the fact that they kinda lied about it being a stand alone mixer. In a sense it is but all Audio bypasses the crossfader and goes straight to the master. Other then that one flaw and Yes I truly think it's a flaw I love it.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I saw your post over there, I'm the "Sound Insurgent".............as soon as Voxoa emails me back with shipping prices I'm gonna grab the C-60 which has a true stand alone mixer and some other features.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 6:31 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Oh hell Yeah you can hook up tables straight into it and run timecodes. The crossfader is MIDI not an analog mixer so you do have to route the Audio with in VDJ.

I have one as Well and I love it, except correct the fact that they kinda lied about it being a stand alone mixer. In a sense it is but all Audio bypasses the crossfader and goes straight to the master. Other then that one flaw and Yes I truly think it's a flaw I love it.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I saw your post over there, I'm the "Sound Insurgent".............as soon as Voxoa emails me back with shipping prices I'm gonna grab the C-60 which has a true stand alone mixer and some other features.

This is what i was looking for when i bought the Stanton...so let me know how to purchase this once you get the info....ill sell this to cover some of the cost...

Posted Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 8:15 pm

Posted Sat 15 Dec 12 @ 7:06 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
guys, any suggestion re online merchant selling this baby? - forget it guys, had sorted it out..lol

Posted Sat 15 Dec 12 @ 11:03 pm
who can give me the mappers for stanton djc.4 for virtual dj ?

Posted Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 9:23 pm
63%