Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Intel HD 3000 video problem (possible solution)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So, I own a notebook powered by intel i3 m330 2.13ghz (intel hd 3000) and everything was fine with my video mixing, until I update the intel driver!

I was using the following driver:

* Driver Revision: 15.17.12.64.2226
* Graphics: 8.15.10.2226

When I update to the last one:

* Driver Revision: 15.22.54.64.2622
* Graphics: 8.15.10.2622

As I always keep a backup driver I was able to test those two versions. Initially I was thinking that the problem may be on the codec pack that was installed on my machine, i try different ones and no changes.

...BUT...

When I switch back to the old driver version, the video plays smoothly as hell! even in 1080p resolution trough a HDMI cable to a hi-res flat tv!
So, my solution to this problem is use this old driver.

unfortunately the official intel website for suport, does not have this version anymore, but, as i said, I have a backup file.

And here it is, for all of you to make a download and test it.

for all of you who have a 64bit Windows 7:
Link on: Mediafire
size: 31.51mb
type: EXE file (winrar self-extract)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jme49kaee7jt7oc

and for who have a 32bit Windows 7:
Link on: Mediafire
size: 77.89mb
type: EXE file (winrar self-extract)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?69yyqwt8atl9yk5
***This 32bit version its different, its revision 15.16.7.2040***

Please, coment and see if this work for you and remember:
ALWAYS, ALWAYS DO A BACKUP of your computer and / or creat a restore point before do anything.

Hope I have help some or all of you guys.
Good luck!

DJ Brunoliv
******@******

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users]

Posted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 4:33 am
Testing...!

Posted Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 5:04 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 9:12 am
I can't download the driver....can you upload again?

Posted Fri 20 Sep 13 @ 11:44 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have I5 with HD2500 .. no problem .
I must setting in bios video RAM. standart is 128 mb but is it lower. now i have setting 1024 mb and in register tool videomem is now 128mb and no problem (test 256,512 no problem) . sorry but my English is horor :-)
now is scratch with video perfect.

Posted Fri 20 Sep 13 @ 1:01 pm
Okay You can change the settings in your Regedit.

But If you have the Intel Graphics Card 4000 you are going to have to make some additional changes.

If the regedit didn't work for you for the video shown send me a personal message and I will make a Youtube video on what other settings to change :)

Posted Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 11:11 pm
brunoliv. cant get to download the driver, please upload again. I hope it can work on win 8. If not, do you have any drivers for HD 4000 on win 8?

SBDJ. Tried downgrading to VDJ6 as you instructed but problem still persists. Does this mean I have to change lappys to one with a dedicated graphics card?

Posted Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 1:29 am
aochieng wrote :
brunoliv. cant get to download the driver, please upload again. I hope it can work on win 8. If not, do you have any drivers for HD 4000 on win 8?

SBDJ. Tried downgrading to VDJ6 as you instructed but problem still persists. Does this mean I have to change lappys to one with a dedicated graphics card?

I can't run my hd 4000 video graphics as well, I still have this freeze video problem I have tried all the solutions given here using quick sync changin regedit values directly in win 8, updating driver, etc and problem is still the same, when I use wmp decoder videos look with delay, any other idea?

Posted Sun 23 Feb 14 @ 11:22 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks. i thought this was the case....

Posted Mon 24 Feb 14 @ 7:10 am
Will this work on win 8.1 platform?

Posted Mon 24 Feb 14 @ 7:31 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a newer Toshiba w/ HD3000 video.

Somehow, I installed a driver dated fall of 2013 that was from Toshiba itself - that was not for Windows 7, but for 8.

After a reboot and wave of my hand, the video playback is decent. I need to keep telling the screen to not stretch by clicking the maximize button.

And for now, decent is adequate.

My Toshiba core duo centrino w/ 4gb and uses a GMA 965 video is VERY happy w/ video playback and quite stable as well. Also running Windows 7 x64.

But is missing HDMI out. :(

Posted Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 11:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)