Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDj 8 Sneak Peak - Page: 20

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

danielsr2006 wrote :
alewis1210 wrote :
I dont care how many VDJ version they bring out none of them will eer be better than SERATO. VDJ Sucks ASS!!!

Do you think we are supposed to believe this from you, an LE user!! Lol

YES I do expect you all to believe it. For one, It may show that I am an LE user but I have always had the Pro version. I used the Pro version for 2 days and decidied to go with Serato. Two, VDJ's best version won't (and can't) even live up to Serato's lowest version of DJ software. Serato Intro is even better than VDJ 8.0 and you know it. I have spoken..........

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 8:06 am
GadgetMan wrote :
I'm not usually one to comment on these kinda posts, but if VDJ is that bad, why are you even here on the forums?

Roy

I am not here in these forums at all Roy I just happen to pull this up while looking for another website.

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 8:08 am
cool story bro.. why aren't you on the serato forum then? there will be more people who share your i'll conceived opinion and you might feel that your opinion is taken seriously there, here we all love the benefits of the legitimate version of VDJ Pro that's why it's the VDJ forum ;-).

You haven't paid any money to atomix so they don't owe you anything and you haven't lost anything so why not just move on if it's not for you because you honestly look like a bit of a child having a tantrum over nothing.

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 8:19 am
alewis1210 wrote :
For one, It may show that I am an LE user but I have always had the Pro version

We've been here before. An illegal/cracked version.

alewis1210 wrote :
I used the Pro version for 2 days and decidied to go with Serato

So you never even give yourself a chance to get familiar with the software and configure it for your needs properly. If you're talking specifically about timecode use then I can't comment as I have never used it. Serato is specifically made for timecode and may be a better individual solution for you, however VirtualDJ is a far more powerful software.

alewis1210 wrote :
VDJ's best version won't (and can't) even live up to Serato's lowest version of DJ software

Ah, so the lowest version of Serato supports video, karaoke, broadcasting ......

alewis1210 wrote :
Serato Intro is even better than VDJ 8.0 and you know it...........

Well you must be telepathic then, because outside the Atomix staff and development team no-one else has used VDJ8 yet

alewis1210 wrote :
I have spoken..........

But is anyone listening?

Coming on the forum with an attitude like that is pretty poor. Anyone can see your previous posts complaining about this and that and you have always been given help both by Atomix support staff and other forum members.

Keith

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 9:56 am

Great topic for reference of past VirtualDJ 8 Sneak Peak videos and information.

Topic Closed

Posted Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 1:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)