Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Vostro 3550 video does not work in full screen

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TeoTJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have a vostro 3550, dedicated video card 1GB, 6GB Ram, 500 GB HD.
In device manager appears in Graphics Cards, Radeon HD6630M AMD and Intel (R) HD Graphics Family.
But when I open the video options of VDJ, only appears Intel (R) Family Graphics her to play so I select the image in the project but the image does not appear and the screen was showing VDJ that the video is also black.
Already updated the Bios, chipset update has already updated the video card drive along with Dell support, have formatted the note and nothing solves the problem. Please help me.

Posted Mon 30 Jan 12 @ 6:46 pm
TeoTJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!!!

I spoke with Dell support that connected to my note did the tests and did not solve the problem, and asked me to reinstall Windows Home Basic that came with the note to try (switch to the manual power management catality).
Then came an idea before reinstalling (pass CCLEAR) there everything was resolved and updated catality Fucino just right and got change.

'CATALITY' option that is automatic to manual "> Energy> Method switchable graphics>." And now instead of the ATI card appears in VirtualDJ AMD and it works just right. The image appears in the project / tv.

Posted Wed 01 Feb 12 @ 12:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)