Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: Updating my controller Vms-4 to Denon Mc-6000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djbuntyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello friends i'm going to update my American Audio Vms-4 to Denon MC-6000 any Denon MC-6000 owner is here to suggest me that my decision is right or wrong.i'm going to sale my brand new VMS4. for Denon Mc 6000 coz its available in India now.
DJ BUNTY
(India)

Posted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 5:44 am
I do have VMS4 and i think it is good idea to upgrade it Denon MC6000 and that is absolutely right and i'm going to that soon. A lot of feature are in the Denon MC6000 too in which you could explore.

Posted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 7:57 am
djbuntyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
cesarcastillo wrote :
I do have VMS4 and i think it is good idea to upgrade it Denon MC6000 and that is absolutely right and i'm going to that soon. A lot of feature are in the Denon MC6000 too in which you could explore.

But i Really miss touch strip on Dn-Mc 6000. It's very well mapped with my effect's :(

Posted Fri 13 Jan 12 @ 12:19 pm
djmrkePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have the Denon MC-6000 for about a year now. When I first recievd it, there were bugs, as with many new digital machines. By mid-summer, the bugs were worked out. I've DJ'd dozens of gigs since and had no problems.

What I like most aobut the unit is it's compatiblity with the software. Really, this unit was built for VDJ, not for Traktor or Serato; both of the latter are quality tools. Also the unit is strong, heavy and comfortable. Some say they wish there was more rooms between knobs, but I think it's perfect. The knobs all have a rubber coating which make it nice when you grab them and your fingers don't slip on them. This is another quality Denon product.

I'm mostly a Wedding and School Dance DJ. I don't have dozens of hours to devote to practicing my skills and staying current. This software and hardware cobination make it almost brainless. I'm sure I'll catch heat for mentioning this.

This is a commitment that I would say will change they way you dj.

Posted Sun 12 Feb 12 @ 6:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)