Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems Importing saved playlists to New version of VDJ (please help)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm hoping one of the experts out there can help me as this has become one of those nightmare projects. When I decided to get a new and more powerful laptop and trash my old one, i installed VDJ 7 pro on it. I then was trying to save my History and Playlist files from the old laptop, so I copied the old "Playlist" and "history" files to the proper directory on the new laptop.

Here is my PROBLEM - the old playlist's mostly Video's that I saved came over and are searchable - the HISTORY also imported okay HOWEVER will not update past the last saved history date, i.e. will not show any history from new tracks played. Also i've now lost the ability to save any current playlists - i.e I go to playlist managment, select the SAVE... and type in a filename - It will not show up in the playlist, and even if I do a system search on the computer - it can't find the file.

I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall - loaded a new version of CUE 6 from CD - nothing seems to work - appreciate any help as this is a major problem for me. Why would this be so hard to do? seems like something like your history and your saved playlists would be important to import to new versions or when files get corupted on a computer.

Thanks

Posted Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 9:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)