Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Beatmasher for VDJ : coming soon - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

can you put the trans/gate on it like you did with beatmasher single, so it has the option of both, as sometimes it is hard to get the level right for the gate especially when ripping the knob around for this effect.

Also I am haing an issue with beatmasher single when I use loop sizes lower than half a beat mapped to a drumpad, basically it will stutter once at 1/2 a beat, then continue with the roll at 1/4 or 1/2 depending on the selection. There is also noticable distorion and glitch when activating with a midi button. Do you think it could be an issue with the plugin or my laptop?

Also pitch could be fun to mess with

As always thanks for your amazing work :)

Posted Sat 03 Dec 11 @ 1:37 pm
can you put the trans/gate on it like you did with beatmasher single --> OK
Also pitch could be fun to mess with --> why not

about beatmasher single : I will make new tests but until now, I never had any problem whatever the BPM parameter...

Posted Sun 04 Dec 11 @ 2:44 pm
It might be the order I am triggering the script on the controller. i'll pull apart the mapping and see if it works if I make it more simple. It works fine with the mouse, cheers DD

Posted Sun 04 Dec 11 @ 2:54 pm
Youve got some great effects, but like most professional djs, I work with a Mac computer. Is there anyway you can convert any of these awesome plugins for us poor Mac users? I love the white noise effect and when i saw that there was finally a plugin I jumped out of my skin and then cried when I found out it was only for PC users :( PLease convert beatmasher, white noise, roll, etc. Il pay ya! lol

Deun-Deun wrote :
coming soon : a beatmasher chained
it is an another beatmasher, not an version 2 of the beatmasher single.

The parameters will be different, with Auto HighPass Filter, Pan option....

If you have some ideas, I can include your wishes before updloading it.

Up to you

Posted Mon 14 May 12 @ 12:39 am
That sounds perfect as it is! maybe after playing around with it ill have an idea or two but that sounds just perfect. thank u so much!!

lightningfb wrote :
Youve got some great effects, but like most professional djs, I work with a Mac computer. Is there anyway you can convert any of these awesome plugins for us poor Mac users? I love the white noise effect and when i saw that there was finally a plugin I jumped out of my skin and then cried when I found out it was only for PC users :( PLease convert beatmasher, white noise, roll, etc. Il pay ya! lol

Deun-Deun wrote :
coming soon : a beatmasher chained
it is an another beatmasher, not an version 2 of the beatmasher single.

The parameters will be different, with Auto HighPass Filter, Pan option....

If you have some ideas, I can include your wishes before updloading it.

Up to you

Posted Wed 16 May 12 @ 8:18 pm
And definitely white noise, roll, playlist tools, DB fixer etc. :)

Posted Wed 16 May 12 @ 8:20 pm
lightningfb wrote :
And definitely white noise, roll, some tools like playlist fixer, database fixer etc. etc. hose would definitely be very helpful :)

Posted Wed 16 May 12 @ 8:21 pm
At the moment, I am focusing on developping new FX inspired from RMX 1000 (see "isolate" section of this amazing station)
To be honest, I have no visibility about Mac versions at the moment. Very sorry.
To be continued

Posted Fri 25 May 12 @ 5:26 pm
can i have it ? i cannot download it :(

Posted Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 5:40 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Add on effects are only available to users who have registered a license.

Posted Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 5:57 am
Please make a newer version of Shakerbeats thats usable with virtual dj v5 I have the 1.13 but it work sometimes and goes out of sync real bad most of the time pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Posted Mon 29 Apr 13 @ 5:15 pm
Is there any way to map the 8 loop buttons on top to a midi ? please i just found this thread sorry for starting a new one.

Posted Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 7:13 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No worries, I've cleared that up :)

Posted Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 8:00 pm
Beatmasher single for vdj 8 ?

Posted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 3:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)