Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: "Echo Out" Plugin - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djtucPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@ Dj Prince Nobel & Home user

Thank you both for your help & I'll try to specify deck 1 trick you mentioned and see what happens then I will post back my results. This shiggity seems like it should be simple but I guess looks can be deceiving I guess. (LOL)

Posted Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 3:23 am
djtucPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Tried specifying the deck before the code and it negates the effect altogether. I'm at my wits end I think I will just go back to VDJ 7 or until I find an alternative loopout download available for VDJ 8. I'm not paying just to upgrade to a pro license just in order to DL one freekn effect.. No way not worth it in my case guys but thanks for the help. Peace out

Posted Mon 30 Jan 17 @ 9:45 pm
You're taking the posted example too literally.

When djnobleprice suggested adding the code deck active select action_deck1 ? actionA : actionB' true
you don't literally write actionA and actionB. They're just examples.

E.G. if a web page stated "enter password here", you don't actually type in password. :-)

Posted Mon 30 Jan 17 @ 10:14 pm
DJ_Vet0PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi guys,

I managed to get the echo-out in my script and onto the Pad. Silly Question, but is there a way to move the echo-out to the FX Effect groupings?

Posted Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 7:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not without a plugin

Posted Thu 09 Feb 17 @ 5:44 am
If they would properly design the echo plugin, the echo out plug in wouldnt be needed. Loop-out wouldnt be needed either.

Posted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 12:54 pm
What's wrong with the Echo plug-in ?

Posted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 2:15 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
What's wrong with the Echo plug-in ?

Doesnt act right, using the one strength button. Once I get it to the volume i want, the echo last for 10-15 seconds.
Instead of strength it should be volume control and feedback control. Example i did a party and echoed a part bout 10 seconds after I drop the volume to drop the next joint....the echo was still going. I work it cause the slam was same bpm. But i noticed it. So just looked at echo on different devices and softwares and noticed the best types had feedback and using feedback I could control the repeat times without losing volume. Its seems strength combines them. Echo out is just like punching echo....so why cant we just puch the echo...loop out is just an echo punch and dropping the volume, letting trails carry-on. You can do all that with the echo effect. i havent used loop or echo out since the they made it post fader. it works better but just that one point of the echo lasting forever.

Posted Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 6:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)