Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES DJ Console 4-mx A-CUE script assistance

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RyuJnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Key: AUTOMIX
Action: toggle '$acue'

Key: JOG_TOUCH
Action: touchwheel_touch & var '$acue' ? down ? hot_cue ? goto_cue & play : nothing : hot_cue ? goto_cue & play : set_cue

I also tried it without the "$"

I would really appreciate if I can get this working normally

Posted Sun 10 Jul 11 @ 8:52 pm
you were really close, but you need to know how the "toggle" command works...

toggle '$acue' will give you

toggle '$acue' 1 (on)
toggle '$acue' 0 (off)

Action: touchwheel_touch & var '$acue' 1 ? down ? hot_cue ? goto_cue & play : nothing : hot_cue ? goto_cue & play : set_cue

Posted Sun 10 Jul 11 @ 10:53 pm
actually I just read your script, unfortunately it doesn't make sense... what are you trying to achieve maybe I can help?

Posted Mon 11 Jul 11 @ 9:13 am
The reason why it is not working is because the touch sensor of the 4-Mx is a toggle switch rather than a normal MIDI button that's on when pressed down and off otherwise.

Try the following for JOG_TOUCH:

touchwheel_touch & var '$acue' ? play ? hot_cue ? stop & goto_cue & play : nothing : play : nothing

Posted Mon 11 Jul 11 @ 1:54 pm
synthet1c wrote :
actually I just read your script, unfortunately it doesn't make sense... what are you trying to achieve maybe I can help?

I am trying to set the jogs where upon touching them it will jump to the last cue point i played from, i can then scratch, then upon releasing the jogwheel it will jump back to the cue point and continue playing...basically the same as the description in the A-CUE section in the virtualdj scripts page. Thank you for the reply :)

Posted Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 3:16 pm
Support staff wrote :
The reason why it is not working is because the touch sensor of the 4-Mx is a toggle switch rather than a normal MIDI button that's on when pressed down and off otherwise.

Try the following for JOG_TOUCH:

touchwheel_touch & var '$acue' ? play ? hot_cue ? stop & goto_cue & play : nothing : play : nothing

OMG this is working perfectly with the original AUTOMIX toggle Command :D

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH. XD

Posted Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 3:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)