Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 7.02 Won't Close in Windows 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

troyb2PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Everytime I try to close Virtual DJ in Winows 7 it will not close properly. I must force it to close every time. Anyone else having this problem? It's a real pain because all of my settings in the config tabs like Skin, Options, Performance are lost and I have to reprorgam them each time I start Virtual DJ.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 3:02 am
troyb2PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I found out the key to closing it although I don't understand how or why it's working.

I am also using an M-Audio Xponent and I have the latest driver 5.10.00.5133 from M-Audio installed. After closing Virtual DJ 7.02, I simply move the crossfader and it closes. My settings are saved as expected and I no longer have to force Virtual DJ to close. Hope this helps anyone else out there experiencing the same problem.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 3:18 am
Thank you for posting your solution. I have an xponent and I was having the same experience. You would expect the system to close without issue, but moving the fader is not huge task, and it works.

Posted Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 1:32 am
TimhaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks, works for me too.

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 6:58 am
I had the same problem with my VMS2, but found that making sure the console is ON when both opening and closing the software works.

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 8:35 am
ixi_sloPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Thanks! Works for me too.

Posted Sun 15 Feb 15 @ 11:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)