Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: @ no license users - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No problem for me.

Yes a lot of people contacted me to ask clearly serials or plugins but after a few minutes discuss.
I'm always ready to help as I can but no help was needed for sure.
I just wanted to tell here it's not a good way.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 7:13 am
answer your questions here. lol, um i came to it lol,,, and i have never asked for serials or anything like that, and i dunt think many users do, i think its just a few dumb ones. and i think its fair non liscensed users can get help, y shouldnt they..... and if you want them to buy the program one day, maybe you should show them respect and help em out

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 6:30 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
That is supposed to be how it works Brennan.
But frequently we have some who abuse things and that changes the mood of some members.

It is the most generous demo out there, and it doesn't cost a fortune for the full all you can eat version, and it isn't heavily loaded with security that tortures it's users.

And when you pack that kind of punch for what it costs, why would any normal person not buy into it?

I hope you understand things, it works like you say for the most part.

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 7:43 pm
@ Brennan

The members in this forum ARE some of the most respectful that I have encountered. And WE continuously try to be that way with everyone. But there are always SOME that act as if they are trying out the Demo...for more than three months and we are supposed to offer our help to them? I don't. Especially when they tell the members of this forum that they lost thier Serial Numbers because it was a birthday gift back in April of 2005.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=11237&highlight=brennan 11

Then the question was if I buy this product...

http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=12100&highlight=brennan 11

Remember that. I do. That is the reason for this post. I think that NOW you understand where Clax was coming from...

MS

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 12:48 am
It is scary when you think there are parents buying there kids video games for $69 a pop, only to have the game solved or completed in a week or to and them on to the next.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 1:40 am
well done maddsound...

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 7:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)