Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixdeck/Virtual Dj LE - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i bought a mixdeck with vdj 7 and i installed it on my macbook pro but i cant get anything to work like the vdj works on my laptop but cant get anything through the mixdeck

Posted Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 12:38 pm
how can i tranfer the sound fron virtual DJ to my mixdeck numark ?

Posted Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 6:38 pm
i m learning about this , i m using my computer with virtual dj now how can i transfer sound from virtual dj to my mixdeck numark ?

Posted Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 6:40 pm
With OSX 10.6 and higher this will help with get it recognized. I hope its not repetitive for you but it has helped others:

1. Using the “Numark Driver Remover” remove Driver version 2.0.2.
2. Restart*
3. Download driver 1.6.9 and install.
4. Restart
5. Remove driver 1.6.9 using the “Numark Driver Remover”
6. Restart
7. Install driver 2.0.2
8. Restart
You will be forced to restart after the installation of new drivers.

Posted Fri 09 Dec 11 @ 9:59 pm
I am having the same problem, as all the sound is coming out of Channel 1, but it shows on Channel 2 and I can scratch etc with the second deck, except both songs come out of the first side. HELP!

When I switch it and they both do come out of each side like they are supposed to, the sound is all distorted. HELP!!!!

Posted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 3:26 pm

Posted Thu 12 Jan 12 @ 7:45 pm
barhettHome userMember since 2012
mine didnt even come with virtual dj it cam with sera to dj intro, how do i get virtual dj le

Posted Tue 11 Sep 12 @ 11:32 pm
ILANDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi guys all the problem in mixdeck 1channel and 2 channel you need to press on "eject" button and the deck will change from channel 2 to channel 1
If you want to save this forever delete it in the mapper section
Hopping i helped you all !!!
Love and peace .
:)

Posted Wed 12 Sep 12 @ 10:53 am
ard this the problem im having i bought my Numark Mixdeck brand new fresh out the box i lost the cds that came with it, i don't know if that's a problem because im tryin to use usb midi to work on my window pc nothing poppin up on my window or on my mixdeck, can you help me?

Posted Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 6:57 pm

Posted Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 4:24 pm
I m disappointed in both Numark Mixdeck and Virtual DJ. I can not get the two to work together on my MAC OS X 10.7.5. I started the trial version for the PRO thinking it would give me Numark as a choice, after selecting 4 out on the sound card setup , but it did not make a difference. I am not able to try the pro trial version and when I contacted support the fist thing they said was they could not re-set the trial. And that is not even why I contact them!!! They attempted to try to help by going on my Mac to try to get it to work and they tried to download one driver, but when they did that i had to re-boot and we lost the connection never to hook back up with them. Whatever they tried to do did not work. Ps.. Not being able to re-start a trial version is no way to showcase your product. If it’s good and works I will buy it. But so far the proof is in the fact the trial is almost over, and I cannot get the Numark/Virtual to work together.

Posted Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 3:55 pm
Unfortunately the 20 day Pro trial can't be reset after it expires. However, once the trial has expired, you can use the latest VirtualDJ Home FREE to test it instead. Pro features are limited to 10 minutes at a time in Home FREE, but you can restart the software as many times as you like to continue your trial: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/homefree.html

On Mac, in some cases you may need to configure the sound card for 4 channels in the Operating System itself: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Configure%204%20channel%20audio%20on%20Mac.html - If the MixDeck doesn't appear in the list of audio devices then either it's not in USB-MIDI mode or there may be fault with it. Try using a different USB cable and/or USB port on your computer. If you still can't get the MixDeck audio device to appear in MacOS then you will need to contact the manufacturer Numark for advice: http://www.numark.com

Once the sound card is configured for 4 channels, setup the MixDeck in VirtualDJ as described on the following page:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html

Posted Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 4:52 am
logos49Home userMember since 2013
I have my mixdeck and virtual dj LE set up as it should be according to the startup guide: (usb-midi / pc key / Both decks) / (external mixer / soundcard numark). I Have downloaded and installed the latest versions of Virtual Dj LE for numarck mixdeck, mixdeck driver and firmware and still not being able to see it working. Everything looks fine, until i select USB-MIDI at the decks (nothing happens). The display of the mixdeck doesn't show any message. It seems that doesn't launch the software in to the mixdeck.
p.s; Cables installed correctly

Do you know what is the solution for that?
Thanks.

Posted Mon 15 Apr 13 @ 2:51 pm
ItzToffHome userMember since 2014
my parents bought me a mixdeck for my birthday but i didnt get the virtual ddj le in the package. What can i do?

Posted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 7:43 pm
If the MixDeck did not come with VirtualDJ LE included (I.e: It came with other DJ software included instead), then your only option is to purchase a VIrtualDJ v8 Controller license for the MixDeck or purchase/subscribe to the full VirtualDJ Pro Infinity.

A controller license is for home non-commercial use only (You can't use this if you are a working DJ and you are making money using it at your gigs) and will only work with that specific controller only. If you change to a different controller in future, you would either need to purchase another controller license of the the full software.

Posted Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 7:44 am
Virtual DJ LE sound won't come out of speakers through sound card connected to computer.. I try to configure and it doesnt let me as a pop up to Virtual DJ PRO shows up only. HALPP!

Posted Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 12:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)