Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VMS4 Setup with VJ - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OH AND ALSO WHAT IS THIS MIC PROBLEM THAT PEOPLE ARE HAVING WITH THE VMS4 ?

Posted Sat 04 Feb 12 @ 10:05 am
groovindj wrote :
You need to make sure that the VMS4 sound card is not selected in any of the software on your computer (even if it's not running!).

Posted Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 1:56 pm
rondau123 wrote :
groovindj wrote :
You need to make sure that the VMS4 sound card is not selected in any of the software on your computer (even if it's not running!).

Posted Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 1:56 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm stuck...i cannot seem to find the Firmware 3.11 update on that website anymore???

Posted Sat 04 May 13 @ 5:47 pm
You're not trying very hard!

I just Googled for VMS4 firmware, followed the first link and there it was.

Posted Sat 04 May 13 @ 5:57 pm
ok found it thanks GroovinDJ ...2nd issue how do I extract an SYX file? what do u recommend?

Posted Sat 04 May 13 @ 7:01 pm
unfortunately the Firmware 3.11 is in SYX format and I cannot unzip it..please help. much appreciated!

Posted Sun 05 May 13 @ 12:22 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
guillermovilla1977 wrote :
HELLO I AM NEW TO THIS VIRTUAL DJ VMS4. AFTER UPDATING MY VIRTUAL DJ LE ON MY LAPTOP I NOTICED I CANT DO ANYTHING AS FAR AS CONFIGURATIONS. I CANT LISTEN TO MY MUSIC JUST ON MY LAPTOP I CAN PUT SONGS ON THE DECKS

You need to contact the speakers with the VMS4 because the Software uses the buildin Soundcard.

Greets, Heiko

P.S. You need a new keyboard - it seems to be broken because you write only UPPERCASE,

Posted Sun 05 May 13 @ 2:28 am
jakovski wrote :
guillermovilla1977 wrote :
HELLO I AM NEW TO THIS VIRTUAL DJ VMS4. AFTER UPDATING MY VIRTUAL DJ LE ON MY LAPTOP I NOTICED I CANT DO ANYTHING AS FAR AS CONFIGURATIONS. I CANT LISTEN TO MY MUSIC JUST ON MY LAPTOP I CAN PUT SONGS ON THE DECKS

You need to contact the speakers with the VMS4 because the Software uses the buildin Soundcard.

Greets, Heiko

P.S. You need a new keyboard - it seems to be broken because you write only UPPERCASE,

LOL

if you want to use the vm4 or 4.1 as JUST a controller then you need to select a different sound card, like your primary sound card from your computer.

Posted Sun 05 May 13 @ 7:45 am
paulakCUE userMember since 2013
Hi my volume level is great on usb channel but I use 2 laptops in case of problems I get a definate volume drop on analog channel please can anyone offer advice on this. Thanks Paula

Posted Sun 31 Dec 17 @ 3:17 pm
What exactly are you doing? Tell us how you've set things up.

Posted Sun 31 Dec 17 @ 3:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)