Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Need help with registering my ION Discovery DJ with Virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello everybody it's DakidAMB and i just recently bought the Ion Discover DJ system, and I wanted to use it with Virtual DJ because i am more familar with that than Mixvibes. But when i try to register my product on this site it says that my serial number is invalid, how can i get it to be legit. Plz get back 2 me ASAP thx again

Posted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 12:10 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The only serials that can be registered are those that come with Virtual DJ Le software and look like this xxxx xxxx xxxxx

Posted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 2:12 pm
so vdj doesn't support the ion discover dj?

Posted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 3:41 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
No, that means that the Atomix homepage does not support illegal serial numbers for their products. ;-)

Or even Numbers for Software from other companys ;-))

Greets, Heiko

Posted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 4:03 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
@ DadkidAMB

Think of it logically for a second...

The Ion Discover DJ came bundled with a software, and you are trying to use that software's serial number to register on another software website...How do you figure that would work ?

You can use the Ion Discover with Virtual DJ Pro if you have the most recent legit version, v6.1 (or any other DJ softwares that support MIDI controller).

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 6:17 am
ok well duhh, lol thx DJ Phatso

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 1:26 pm
hey do ya know how to map the ion discover dj to VDJ 6.1 trial version???

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 10:37 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Control devices that are natively supported should auto detect when starting the software.
Make sure devices are powered up and in midi mode prior to starting VDJ.

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 6:43 am
how do you put the device in midi mode

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 11:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 1:23 pm
im having the same problems except it says aiso error

do i need a aiso soundcard???

Posted Sun 18 Jul 10 @ 9:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ SummerSolstice wrote :
im having the same problems except it says aiso error

do i need a aiso soundcard???

You need to choose a different sound option, if you choose simple you should be able to use your soundcard.
If you want to use asio you will need an asio card. Also you need to use the latest demo or full version for best support.

Posted Wed 21 Jul 10 @ 12:50 pm
alberniHome userMember since 2011
I can not play M4P on my home version , i am not sure why

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 11:14 am
Sorry, M4P Apple DRM protected files cannot be played in any version of VirtualDJ and most other software.

These files can only be played on authorised Apple devices such as iPod, iPhone, etc. and iTunes.

To play these files in VirtualDJ, you will need to upgrade them to DRM free (iTunes Plus) files via iTunes (There is a small fee per song to do this.)

If you use iTunes as your source for music, please ensure that you purchase DRM free music (Most new music on iTunes is DRM free nowadays.)

NOTE: In future, please do not hijack a thread that is not related to your question/message in any way. Your question has nothing to do with registering the ION DiscoverDJ.

Also, this topic is over a year old. Topic closed.

Posted Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 11:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)