Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New skin in progress Rusty V.3.0 (Ready for download now) - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thats great. Post a foto with the Ipad running Rusty please.. thanks

Posted Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 4:41 pm
Looks sharp !! I should get one of these soon i guess...cool..thanks

Posted Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 5:28 pm
djdad wrote :
ewitles wrote :
Ability to unload a track like in cioce's skin?

Instead of adding one more button, would it be usefull to add rightclick to deck selectors for unloading? I mean unload deck is actually a very dangerous action, might hit by mistake, so rightclick is good?

did you add right click to unload. i cant get it to work, unless i am clicking in wrong place? Oh yeah and great skin.

Posted Sat 19 Jun 10 @ 2:32 pm
djdad wrote :
Well, the idea of this skin is to be simple, and is adressed to djs who control VDJ with controllers, Cds, external mixers, keyboard shortcuts etc. I personally avoid using mouse, so the "over" element is actually useless.
I addded buttons like PLAY, CUE, SYNC even though i never click them with the mouse, just ... in case. I added kill EQ buttons because some mixers dont have any, and added EQ-Crossfaders because unfortunately none audio mixer have those usefull things.

Actually i intend to add to the next update, which will be soon, an even more minimal skin with much less buttons, and even no video.

Now for the ID Pannels, i ddnt know that, it would be helpfull for someone to understand better the xml file, but again it doesnt changes much.

We made some last minute changes with Apopsis (i feel like having a partner in the skin..lol), so it might take a while until approved. Stay tuned.

I like the simplicity of this skin. you write that this skin was designed for midi controll users. i have the denon hc4500 controller, but i use my mouse for all actions. the only time i use the controller is to switch to a cd. This skin is still a great skin for users without midi controllers.

Posted Sat 19 Jun 10 @ 3:07 pm
Ahhhh thank you djdad. You keep stepping it up. I've been using the tcmania bright by time until you created the orange and you really didn't disappoint. now I feek rusty once again. Best skin ever.

Posted Mon 21 Jun 10 @ 10:48 pm
TCmania Bright is for outdoor use. If you want to use it indoors you may download the TCmania v.1.1. Rusty dark is my favorite.
Thanks everybody for your comments. I will keep updating these skins to make them even better.

PS. Deck unload has been removed since deck selectors have been removed also. I should have left unload. My mistake. I will update soon.

Posted Tue 22 Jun 10 @ 7:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)