Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: none of my tracks will play. please help.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jstebPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i just recently bought HERCULES CONSOLE RMX. when using virtual dj i cant hear anything when i press play, i have speakers set up which work. i dont understand, it wont allow me to sample or play anything. when i press play, not only does it have no sound but the track itself does not play. im very new to this and really need help.
thank you.

Posted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 8:19 pm
jstebPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i just recently bought HERCULES CONSOLE RMX. when using virtual dj i cant hear anything when i press play, i have speakers set up which work. i dont understand, it wont allow me to sample or play anything. when i press play, not only does it have no sound but the track itself does not play. im very new to this and really need help.
thank you.

Posted Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 8:34 pm
Hello,

This issue happens in VirtualDJ Mac when the Rmx is set as default output device in Mac OS.
Click on Apple logo (top left of the screen) > System Preferences, and in the sound menu, choose the Mac internal sound card as default sound output instead of DJ Console Rmx. Then everything should be OK.

Posted Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 3:34 am
I don't know if this worked for the original poster, but I didn't work for me. I've downloaded the drivers and updated software.

Posted Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 1:38 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Which version of OS X are you using ?

Posted Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 6:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)