Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP! virtual dj freezes every 3-4 songs using windows 7 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Do you use an external hard drive ? If yes, then the drive enters too frequently in sleep mode and VirtualDj waits for it to wake up. You need to tweak your PC power settings and disable drive sleeping. Also some externals (such as some WD models) need to be tweaked by their own application since beside the OS they also have their own sleep settings controlled by their own firmware.

Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 9:25 am
Thanks for the response
I am using content unlimited only (cached). No external hard drive. Not using video, only music and have 8 gig ram.
I am going to look for an updated driver for the wego...will let you know how it goes

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 12:29 am
Controls routinely die after 2-3 songs on my Wego2 using licensed Virtual DJ LE. Running it on a 2012 Mac mini with 16 Gb Ram. Have absolutely no issues running it with djay 2 on my iphone. Ive made all the required software and firmware updates and this issue still persists. Any ideas on how this could be resolved?

Posted Tue 22 Sep 15 @ 1:44 pm
the easy way to stop the external hard drive from going to sleep. Down load a programme from a web site SOFTJOCK install me deck is spinning the keeps the hard drive running while ever you laptop is on Virtual will not freeze then.

Posted Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 10:28 am
Please don't open old threads, thank you.

Locked by AMAHM

Posted Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 9:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)