Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Clipbank Preview Window Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there, just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem with the clipbank preview window.
For some reason when i load the videos into it, the preview image only comes about halfway across.
im sure i read about someone else with the same problem a while back but i cant find the post.

Hope everyone has a great new year by the way :)

heres what it looks like:

Many Thanks, Matt G

Posted Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 3:30 pm
atfmdjPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have the same issue on y laptop but not my main dj computer.

Posted Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 11:40 am
Hmm. seems a bit strange. Still havnt managed to sort it out tho :S

Posted Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 10:16 am
I have seen this before but it usually only happens with .avi files. Try converting all of your clips to mpeg4 see if that helps.

DJ James

Posted Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 10:59 pm
Tryed changing the files that im using to .mp4 but still the same problem :( really strange because it didnt happen before the update

Posted Mon 04 Jan 10 @ 7:16 am
having same prob but only in new 6.0.5 version and crashed twice before even getting to load clips.
mate where do you get your clibanks some look cool

Posted Mon 04 Jan 10 @ 4:31 pm
somehow it has something to do with the 6.05 update..

Posted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 11:42 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm also having the same problem since I updated to 6.5.

Joey...

Posted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 5:33 pm
same here!...didnt happened with 6.1 ...hum

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 7:20 am
I have also experienced the same problem ever since the upgrade to 6.0.5

Anyone have an anser?

Posted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 10:03 pm
Any updates on this issue...I had gone back to using the old clipbank version and that works fine. I actually like that version better because you get to preview the actual clip in the window.

Posted Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 9:42 pm
SAME PROBLEM SINCE 6.0.5

Posted Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 8:06 pm
converting files to something else is not the Fix , Vdj needs to fix this, they need to have another UPDATE RELEASED!!! I stayed up last nite trying everything to fix this ,since im downloading new WMV and HD files,but before this I used my AVI clips I made with Avs downloader & Debut Screen Grabber (Record effects when Running media Players!) anyway..I might even try and see if i can download 6.4 Vdj again 'Cause it didnt have THIS problem...

Posted Mon 15 Feb 10 @ 8:30 pm
well I fixed this But had to downgrade to 6.4. then not sure but I deleted clipbank 1.2,and the clipbank bitmap file then restored it again from the recycle bin (still nothing..) then under properties (bitmap) changed the file opener to regular windows gallery then back,then loaded new clips by double clicking on new clip files and it worked!

Posted Sat 20 Feb 10 @ 1:54 am
joan94Home userMember since 2013
como puedo descargarlos

Posted Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 9:48 am

Posted Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 12:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)