Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MAKE TUTORIAL VIDEO FOR VIRTUALDJ | WIN COOL PRIZES - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

benetorPRO InfinityMember since 2009
thank you for tutorial :D

I LOVE THIS FORUM

Posted Mon 31 Jan 11 @ 1:36 pm
liltegoPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Can someone do a video on port fowarding and how to broadcast your music.

Posted Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 12:16 pm
Nice Im not sure what or how id made a video on since all of you covered it!

Posted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 9:08 pm
liltego wrote :
Can someone do a video on port fowarding and how to broadcast your music.
what are you trying to use. your best bet is www.listen2myradio.com cause they will give you a server address and port to use and boom your broadcasting. Its also free

Posted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 9:09 pm
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OOH I LIKE PRIZES!!

Here's some I made:

Posted Sat 26 Feb 11 @ 10:10 am
^^ Video's have been removed ^^

Posted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 3:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
.. from the user

Posted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 8:01 pm
I am a VDJ ROOKIE... love the software, just need to know what to use to RIP my Promo Only Hot Videos to my external hard drive. Are there free ripper softwares out there? How do I go about this... please explain. Thanks a bunch - djdan

Posted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 11:35 am

Posted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 12:05 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Anyone wishing users to view their videos should generally upload your work onto YouTube, from there you can embed your video directly into this thread, making it more convenient for users to see and better chance of your tutorial being watched.

If your not sure how to post a YouTube video on the forums have a look on my thread for details.

Hope that helps.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 1:29 pm
Has there been any winners yet?

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 5:06 am
tayla wrote :
Anyone wishing users to view their videos should generally upload your work onto YouTube, from there you can embed your video directly into this thread, making it more convenient for users to see and better chance of your tutorial being watched.

If your not sure how to post a YouTube video on the forums have a look on my thread for details.

Hope that helps.

hi man.. i use to upload my videotutorials at youtube but in a few days they deleted my video because some copy right detected or something
like that... thats why i like to upload all my files to these host en they also let you watch your video files online but if you need this video
in youtube just let me know and i will...
P.D.my inglish its not good hehehe... sorry.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 8:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Normally if you write in the description for YouTube "for educational purposes" or a disclaimer of some sort about the track you are playing they normally leave it alone.

Your English is a damn sight better than my Spanish... lol.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 9:51 am
Whoomp here it is - how to setup freestyler to control your dmx lighting using SBDJ's most excellent plugin...

Posted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 9:05 pm
This vid is mostly about the Hercules MK4 but talks a bit about VDJ LE and what comes with it(ex. Default Sampler and Effects).

I know it sucks but I made it a long time ago.

HOPE I WIN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwb4Lc7xXUs

Posted Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 6:42 pm
A video demo of the Novation Dicer with VDJ

Just for fun: Count the number of times I say "fantastic." I shake my head at how unprepared I was. lol

Posted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 3:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)