Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ v6.0.4 released - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Wow! Another update! Well done (Automix) folks! Still coming to grips with the V6.0.3 release :-)

Keep up the good work! Very much appreciated. Thank you - BIG time!

(Looks like the the ol' search bug has finally been nailed [hope I haven't spoken too soon!] - not a single instance of it reported since the V6.0.3 release!!)

Posted Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 7:11 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It seems the new 6.0.4 has fixed all problems and bugs for VDJ timecode. You can buy this wonderful software for sure ;)

Thanks to all Teamers, VIPs and Developer Team.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 6:35 am
zirian wrote :
The stream error for net search hasn't been fixed has it? I still get that and I heard that it will be fixed but hasn't :(

fixed in 6.04.. all good ;)

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 7:15 am
thanks for the update guys gonna give this a hammering in a bit :)

sods law i managed to cream cracker both my stylis last week and never got round to getting some new ones (mental note always rmove them and make sure tone arm is secure during transport!)

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 7:59 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ewitles wrote :
Does it address the lil' snipped of audio if the performance is max?

Nope... not fixed at all. But still nice to know others are getting their fix. ;)

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 9:37 am
ewitles wrote :
ewitles wrote :

Nope... not fixed at all. But still nice to know others are getting their fix. ;)

Works fine at my pc ;)
There isnt really anything to fix, but for you to lower the settings
If it glitches, you have set the performance to higher than your PC allows :)

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 10:00 am
lol...ive been so busy with .03....well here is my 2 cents...used vdj 6 .03 live with the vestax vci 100 and the m audio / i/o sound cards
and i am very pleased with the performance....almost flawless...only drawback was the sync button got stuck...why i dont know because
i never use it..and it was at the end of the night .

i can pull of anything on tables/cdjs on the controller now and the sound is great! my mids have a tendency to blare so i many be adding
an eq to talyor the sound using the b 52 matrix 1000 v2 system,,,still uncertain because i kill lows when im bringing in the next tune...

as a dj who's used tables cdjs and now controllers...the advancements made in midi are incredible...people are amazed that i gig like
im on decks...my cdjs and tables are collecting dust..but im planning to use them just to stay sharp on em...

kudos to the development team and the testers job well done!!

dj doolow

google me!

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 11:50 am
unwanted24hrs wrote :
only drawback was the sync button got stuck...why i dont know because i never use it..and it was at the end of the night/

Check to see whether you have a keyboard mapping B assigned to beatlock and delete it if not required.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 12:21 pm
jpboggis wrote :
unwanted24hrs wrote :
only drawback was the sync button got stuck...why i dont know because i never use it..and it was at the end of the night/

Check to see whether you have a keyboard mapping B assigned to beatlock and delete it if not required.

will do...

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 1:12 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
ewitles wrote :
ewitles wrote :

Works fine at my pc ;)
There isnt really anything to fix, but for you to lower the settings
If it glitches, you have set the performance to higher than your PC allows :)

Tried that. Then the audio grumbles as I change pitch.

No matter what hardware. No matter what OS. No matter what sound card.

Why should scratch latency impact keylock (MT) ?

If there is a MAX setting and it is no good, then why is it there?

It sounds like while having the performance to max, there is a buffer not being flushed. If set to max AND MT is turned off, then problem goes away.

Hippydog has this same issue as do many others.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 1:22 pm
@ewtiles: Yes, we are aware of this, and it will most certainly be fixed in the next release.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 2:19 pm
Support staff wrote :
@ewtiles: Yes, we are aware of this, and it will most certainly be fixed in the next release.

And.. was still wondrin'...Are you working on any of the database issues I and many others have noted on here for the next release?? Please??

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 2:46 pm
VirtualVinyl update coming soon I hope....:)

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 4:00 pm
Hey I wanna be positive with this but..

Hows the LATENCY!!

Can you guys move the platter very quick without problems and do beat juggling without problems (ALL MY TURNTABLISTS!!)

Thanks!

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 4:08 pm
Support staff wrote :

Thank you!!! :)

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 4:14 pm
Support staff wrote :

ewitles wrote :

Thank you!!! :)

Ditto!

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 6:06 pm
Has the file date feature been fixed? Or we can still encounter issues?

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 6:38 pm
Guys please, I was wondering how the latency is.

Or is it still bad? Please be honest.

Thanks so much!

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 8:32 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The latency is whatever you set it to? I have never had problems running at low latencies personally.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 8:47 pm
Yea.. I meant to say how is the timecode - vdj latency. I don't think I worded it right... like.. the time between you moving the record and VDJ reading the movement...

Ill just take your word for it SBDJ but I hope someone can elaborate.

Thanks!!

Posted Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 8:50 pm
59%