Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Freeframe plugin sliders

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

fran.ccHome userMember since 2009
I'm testing VDJ with a FreeFrame plugin I'm developing for iWall (www.iwall.com.ar) and when running the plugin VDJ only shows the first three sliders of the four sliders implemented.

I also tested the plugin with Resolume and VJamm and the four sliders are accessible and working ok. Does somebody knows if there is a limitation in the number of sliders supported for FreeFrame plugins under VDJ?

Thanks

Francisco

Posted Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 8:53 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I don't recall VDJ ever displayed more than 3 freeframe parameter sliders; I suspect it is a limitation.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 1:00 pm
I have tested the VJ plugin from Iwall and it would be good to have a vertical scroll option as opposed to Horizontal as it just seems more natural way to read the incoming texts, plus you can display more texts verticlly.

The polls do not work in the plugin.

Just some honest feedback!

But a good effort.

Thank you.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 09 @ 4:22 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@fran.cc
I guess you also have buttons on your plugin. In vdj the number of sliders displayed depends on the space available in the interface. If you use a skin with a higher height for the browser you will see more sliders.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 09 @ 6:25 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
maybes this will help with your question, firetext is fully functional... also where you see the tiger you can make that transparent also to any degree you want to see the video below playing. hope that helps.....

Paul.
Firetext International.

Posted Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 7:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)