Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ6 and Numark NS7 (genelar topic) - Page: 20

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR VDJ 6.0.3 UPDATE LIKE MY FELLOW DJ'S STATED SOUND DROPPING OFF OR SOUND LATENCY WHEN PLATTERS ARE ON , WHEN PLATTERS ARE ON EVERY THING IS FINE EXCEPT THE LOOP OUT BUTTON IT WAS WORKING FINE ON THE BETA MAP 4.1.4 WITH THE VDJ 6.01 ..RECENTLY HAD 2 PARTY ON THE LAST ONE HAD TO GIVE CUSTOMER A DISCOUNT PROGRAMMED LOCKED UP AT A VERY IMPORTANT TIME IN PARTY ... MEANING EMBARASING ..PATIENTLY WAITING FOR 6.0.3 OR SOME OTHER SOFTWARE THAT DOES VIDEO AND SUPPORTS NS7

Posted Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 3:04 pm
I just dont botter any more......

I will be using ITCH until this thing rith vdj get reliable!!!!! a couple of weeks back i was djing with the ns7 and dvj and the audio at some point @ the begining of the party cut of!!!! i just close bdj open itch and no more problems!!!

very desapointed.... by the way vdj should fix this soon beacause itch its going to realease Vestax VFX-1 ITCH Effects (realease date: october -> dicember) and saw @ a forum of serato that as soon they finish the fx unit they will add samples and video next i dont know witch its coming first but if its goint to be reliable ... vdj will be on a BIG problem.

HONESTLLY WE ALL KNOW THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO HAVE A RELIABLE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
you dont have worries that you will be embarast in front off a lot of people beacuse the audio cut off or...
dont pushing your set to the limits with more scratching and sampling and doing more fxs thingking that the computer or the audio will go dead!!

i dont care if we have to pay something extra (like $5 more for example) to have it done we just need it to work fine

Posted Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 1:17 am
Well continue waiting and waiting. this is useful for when we will have some old machines. as everyone knows pioneer its new product bag and the cdj 2000 with extraordinary Artern for any use of either cd, comp or hard drives.
without using my NS7 seemingly every day costs less

Posted Sat 26 Sep 09 @ 11:40 am
skyfxl wrote :
Hi All this topic is very confusing.

Any one with outstanding issues please feel free to email me at sbangs@numark.com and I will try to help you or find the right person for you.

well that didn't help, no reply for almost 2 weeks now.........nice

Posted Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 2:30 pm
pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I totally agree.

Why in the hell doesnt anyone of the teamers tell us whats going on, or when we can expect a new version.

Example: Yes there is a problem in 6.02 and we are working on a fixed version...... or so on

cu
pOpY

Posted Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 2:46 pm
yes, it is extremely quiet on the other side,,

eighter they are fed up, or working very hard to solve our problems.

but i agree a little response would be nice.

Posted Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 3:06 pm
by the way,
has anyone tried numark cue 6, according to theire site, the ns7 works flawless (yes theire words, not mine).
i always thought cue was vdj with a different skin, but maybe numark made some changes..

Posted Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 3:11 pm
s.waterreus@telfort.nl wrote :
by the way,
has anyone tried numark cue 6, according to theire site, the ns7 works flawless (yes theire words, not mine).
i always thought cue was vdj with a different skin, but maybe numark made some changes..

Interesting...

Posted Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 3:15 pm
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
s.waterreus@telfort.nl wrote :
by the way,

there are no differences except the skin...

Posted Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 5:26 pm
ok so really it also is, not so flawless,

well tnx anyway

Posted Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 4:14 am
pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@cstoll: Dont say we have not "tried" to act like professionals. I and German Support Team have tried several things:

+ other OSes
+ Several Performance Tweaks (vdj)
+ i have bougth a newer powerfull Notebook
+ Other codecs
+ and so on...

We have tried to act like professionals!! But some informations from you or an other teamer can help us:

Is it because all our machines are too slow for the combination VDJ + NS7
or is it a configuration/driver Problem
or has VDJ problems...
...and so on

I have asked several times on which system 6.02 where tested, so we can check our system specs against it.

Also, I've made the offer in the German forum to make my nb and ns7 available that the devs can analyse the latency problem faster.

What i want to say: Ill think if anyone of the teamers has posted some informations whats going on and what will happen (not when) this thread would not become 21pages long.

I apologize if my last post was a bit offensive, it was not meant that way.

cu
pOpY

PS: Sorry for my english

Posted Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 1:25 pm
ellicitHome userMember since 2009

Posted Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 1:55 pm
I'm not sure we need a very powerful machine to run MP3's using VDJ on the NS7.

I was able to get the NS 7 platters working on a Celeron processor Toshiba laptop with zero dedicated video ram. This informs me that it's not the laptop nor the NS7. It's the VDJ software that is not sync’d up correctly with the NS7.

Running videos on VDJ might be a different story as it is graphic intensive. You will probably need a fast machine to get this working properly.

Posted Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 2:23 pm
NEW IN CUE 6

NS7 COMPATIBILITY

CUE 6 works flawlessly with NS7
, the premium, motorized control system we developed with Serato. There’s even a mapping available so setting up your NS7 with CUE is virtually instantaneous.

can someone confirm this??

Posted Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 12:09 am
CUE have same problems as VDJ 6.0.2 . And Cue don´t support AC3 audio in VOB files.

Posted Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 8:01 am
cstoll wrote :

Because 15 some pages ago ... when dialog was made ... I might as well been in a dark alley getting my ass kicked by a bunk a thugs ...

And since no one seems to want to act like professionals in this thread and no one wants to pay attention to reason .... well no point in discussing the issue ... so we watch ... take notes and make adjustments.

wow after not visiting this forum based on the rudness of the powers that be i return and the first thread i read the people that represent this company are throwing out insults once again... yes i am offended when words like 'no one .... want to act like professionals' is being thrown around when asked for help in an issue

Posted Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 10:25 pm
sirkitbreaker wrote :
cstoll wrote :

Because 15 some pages ago ... when dialog was made ... I might as well been in a dark alley getting my ass kicked by a bunk a thugs ...

And since no one seems to want to act like professionals in this thread and no one wants to pay attention to reason .... well no point in discussing the issue ... so we watch ... take notes and make adjustments.

wow after not visiting this forum based on the rudness of the powers that be i return and the first thread i read the people that represent this company are throwing out insults once again... yes i am offended when words like 'no one .... want to act like professionals' is being thrown around when asked for help in an issue

I agree...can we return to peace? A little encouragement goes along ways. This forum thread seems to have gotten rather hostile between Teamers and Users. Maybe we can delete this thread and start over (Clear the slate).

Posted Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 11:41 pm
Totally agree with sirwesley

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 2:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)