Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP WITH VIRTUAL VINYL...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HELLO AND THANKS FOR WATCHING....OKK...THIS IS MY PROBLEM..I .INSTAL VIRTUAL VINYL THE FIRS TIME AND WORKS PERFECT..I ONLY USE IT WHIT THE INTERNAL MIXER FOR A SHORT TIME..NOW I BEN'T TRING TO INSTAL'IT WHIT MY TURNTABLES ANDTHE TIME CODE BOX AND MY
LAPTOP CAN'T NOT RED IT...I DELIT THE PROGRAM AND INSTAL IT AGAIN AND NO WORK...I USED A DIFRENT LAPTOP AND WORKS PERFECT.....PLEASE HELP ME...

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 9:49 pm
PLEASE HELP.....

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 5:06 pm
some users (included me) have this problem with the numark box. its a failure in the virtualvinyl.exe and the outdated drivers from vv. this should be fixed with the next update (so told me the german support). there are no problems with my rme hdsp rpm, works flawless. only with the vv box there ist this problem. be patient, the update will come someday;-)

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 7:49 pm
ok.....thanks for the help...

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 7:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djcali619 wrote :
HELLO AND THANKS FOR WATCHING....OKK...THIS IS MY PROBLEM..I .INSTAL VIRTUAL VINYL THE FIRS TIME AND WORKS PERFECT..I ONLY USE IT WHIT THE INTERNAL MIXER FOR A SHORT TIME..NOW I BEN'T TRING TO INSTAL'IT WHIT MY TURNTABLES ANDTHE TIME CODE BOX AND MY
LAPTOP CAN'T NOT RED IT...I DELIT THE PROGRAM AND INSTAL IT AGAIN AND NO WORK...I USED A DIFRENT LAPTOP AND WORKS PERFECT.....PLEASE HELP ME...

Please help me to help you by posting:

Your OS version.
Your Computer Spec
Which model laptop
If you are using TCV or TCCD
What Needles (if TCV)
Which player are you using

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 4:30 am
my specs:

Your OS version: Windows XP Professional SP2
Your Computer Spec: Intel Centrino 2 board with core2Duo 2x2,1 Ghz, 4gb Ram, 320GB ESata Harddrive, Geforce 9600GT Card with 256mb
Which Model Laptop: Medion Akoya 6612
Strictly TCV
What Needles (if TCV): Ortofon Qbert, Shure m44-7, Ortofon DJ-E
Which player are you using: Technics SL1200mkII

os is running on a xtra partition with 200 GB, with just all audio files and the vv and ssl software, nothing else. running as administrator, no firewall, no antivirus.

and still the same problem. the vv soundkard works fine, perfekt playback from chanel 1-3, but no timecode function. with other soundcards it works also with timecode fine.

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 9:09 am
I HAVE A HP PAVILLION WINDOWS XP 1G RAM 80 HD RADEON IGP 320 VIDEO....
WORKS BEFOR BUT NOW TIME CODE BOX INOP...THANKS FOR HELP ME....

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 2:37 pm
what chip? intel or amd?

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 3:45 pm
intel...

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 4:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)