Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Windows 7 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i haven't ran 7 out but i can say its on my new editing tower and the OS is EXACTLY what Vista should have been like. it hasn't crashed or even flinched on me running 4 high powered programs at a time on 3 screens. if i could only get cue to recording video internally with windows 7 i would be happy with it for production. i tried the vista codec it doesn't install it properly. hopefully the other thread will get answered. all in all 7 seems very stable so far to me.

Posted Fri 07 Aug 09 @ 8:22 am
I have used the RC verson of Windows 7 and the trial of VDJ 6 with no issues compared to using it on vista and having VDJ shutdown a few times when clicking in the search window.

I think that VDJ6 on Win7 is more stable then vista for sure.

Posted Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 7:21 am
djrucoHome userMember since 2007
Any updates? It's really working now?

I have Numark NS7 & MacBook & I just bought Acer Aspire 5517 w/Windows 7
I want to get Virtual DJ 6.0.2 (which it's suppose to work w/NS7) but first I need to know if VDJ it's working well w/Windows 7.

Any help it's appreciate it.

Rudy *DJ Ruco*
www.fabrikalatina.com
www.youtube.com/djruco

Posted Fri 30 Oct 09 @ 3:09 pm
virtual dj has some serious problems with windows 7. The sound stops continuously.and obviously watching the song virtually it looks like going late.

Posted Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 9:06 am
Hello everyone!

Please be nice to me - I'm just starting out in all this, and although I may not know what I'm on about at the moment, I hope to learn lots.
I'm about to go out and buy a new laptop. Windows 7 will probably come on it.

I have VDJ version 5.0.7 - and I want to use it for DJing, mixing, and karaoke.

Is this a wise/bad move? Will it work well, or even at all?

Off to PC world - any one recommend a decent lappy for under £400?

Please help!

Cheers

Posted Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 8:40 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Enter your VDJ license number in your profile and your will be able to download the latest update (currently v6.05), which works fine with Windows 7.

Posted Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 9:05 am
rskaterHome userMember since 2008
hello guys
i`ve been using hercules mk2 with vdj 5.
i`ve tried demo version of vdj6 but i couldn`t see any application for my dj console.my question is do you know vdj6 is it compatible for hercules mk2?
thank you for help...

Posted Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 6:47 am
Yes, it is fully compatible - The console will be automatically detected and used providing it is connected to your computer before starting VirtualDJ.

Make sure that you have the latest drivers and firmware for the DJ Console installed, otherwise it may not function with v6.

A link to download can be found on the following page: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common_Device_Drivers.html

Posted Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 12:31 pm
Just bout RMX controller and got a new laptop with windows 7 wont let me install the drivers for it anyone got anything for me plz help me!!

Posted Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 8:14 pm
Hello everyone i need yours help , been used Soundcard Emu 1820 for a longtime with window Xp X64 they are been working so well, but after i has been update window 7 , soundcard not workin' Dj console RMx not working and most is not running all Iso driver right now no sound work at all would you guy' s are there help me some idea please !!!! Thanks

Posted Sun 08 Aug 10 @ 2:28 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

Posted Mon 09 Aug 10 @ 6:24 am
downloaded vj 8 and its not working with mz windows 7

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 8:35 am
Holy 4 year bump Batman !

Sure vdj8 works with Win 7 or 8.

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 9:36 am
son chege# wrote :
downloaded vj 8 and its not working with mz windows 7

works like a champ for me. what is your exact issue?

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 11:21 am
hai sir please help me my new laptop hp os is windows 7 ultimate when i open (virtual dj 7.4 version ) after minimize window not open so how can i slove this issue please help mesir.

Posted Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 7:26 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please update all your mainboard and grafic cards driver.

Posted Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 10:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)