Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Year Countdown Times Square - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs mate glad i could help...

Posted Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 7:34 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think I just got the 100 spot, cost me 10 naked photos.

I need to Google "Brucey bonus" and see what that's all about, must be some English Cult thing or something. :^)

Posted Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 8:30 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djrenee wrote :
I need to Google "Brucey bonus" and see what that's all about, must be some English Cult thing or something. :^)

"Brucie bonus" (right spelling) was, and still is a catch phrase (he has a few) of Bruce Joseph Forsyth-Johnson, but Bruce Forsyth for short. A game show host and all round Entertainer here in the UK.

He has been On UK TV from the late 50's and he's still going strong today at 80 years old. He hosts Strictly Come Dancing (our version of Dancing with stars, I think it's called in the US)

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 4:04 am
thanks renee loved the photos, will keep them as "our little secret" and no i won't show them to the pervert's on here, think i put them on youtube instead....

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 6:14 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tayla wrote :
thanks renee loved the photos, will keep them as "our little secret" and no i won't show them to the pervert's on here, think i put them on youtube instead....

Send us the link mate, lol

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 6:15 am
jimmy b wrote :
djrenee wrote :

"Brucie bonus" (right spelling) was, and still is a catch phrase (he has a few) of Bruce Joseph Forsyth-Johnson, but Bruce Forsyth for short. A game show host and all round Entertainer here in the UK.

He has been On UK TV from the late 50's and he's still going strong today at 80 years old. He hosts Strictly Come Dancing (our version of Dancing with stars, I think it's called in the US)

talking about star prize... there's never a conveyor belt when you need one... lol

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 6:16 am
hey man wicked vid. im pretty new to this dj scene but i would to use this for my gig this year, any chance of a copy mate

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 9:44 am
sorry mate, you need to be a registered user to get access to the file... the only thing i can suggest is if you put out a google search you might find something similar, goodluck.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 9:49 am
no worries mate, not sure if i gonna stick with vdj or clubdj yet as just breaking into video scene, keep up the good work though mate.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 10:10 am
i like the video Brotha luks BUENO!!!! hehee...im trying to get ready for my New Years gig...no sleep at all...On christmas i had the longest gig of my life..u wont believe it...i played from 11:30 Pm until 7:30 Am...i think im still recovering from that gig...i kept getiing paid by a bunch of drunks to stay...it was all worth it when i i woke up from my nap and counted the mula!!! hehee...nice video thou me LIKE!!!

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 10:26 am
cheers, bit of a biased opinion but if your going video plump for vdj, loads of effect plug ins for video and massive choice of changing the skins you use and so far they are all free... gonna checkout clubdj and see how it looks, will give you an honest opinion on how it compares.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 10:30 am
thanks sonido... glad to hear you enjoyed the night and the mula, lol

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 10:39 am
Looks great...You out did last year!

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 1:01 pm
cheers... great of you to remember

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 2:09 pm
I'm a registered user, how do you get the clip, you never said how?

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 2:22 pm
just pm me with your email and i send you a link to my files...

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 3:39 pm
hehe, be needing something bigger before long... now where have i heard that before

Posted Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 6:38 pm
any chance I could get a link to this video? WOuld really appreciate it.

thanks in advance!!

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 6:10 pm
Great work,
i need too!

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 1:51 am
thanks guys, just send me a pm with your email if not already done so...

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:21 am
93%