Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: My setup solution to VDJ 5.2.1, Maya44 USB & TCCD - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sydahaiHome userMember since 2008
Thank you...

Posted Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 10:18 pm
thanks for the info i got mine workin well kinda for some reason the stupid timecode quality drops to 0 % or drops from 100% to about 60% for no reason does anyone know whats goin on ? so pretty much it absolute i cant cue or search through songs .
im using a macbook cdj 800s + a maya 44

Posted Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 5:14 am
I'm on a unibody macbook, 4GB of RAM. Did this setup with numark CDX's and Numark TTX with SSL vinyl. Works fine on Vista/bootcamp but not on OS X. keep getting "error in Coreaudio driver".

Posted Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 8:35 pm
also in the mac console I have the following error:

4/28/09 6:32:09 PM virtualdj[148] HIToolbox: ignoring exception '*** -[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (10) beyond bounds (10)' that raised inside Carbon event dispatch

Posted Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 9:00 pm
Did any of you have any trouble downloading the driver for Maya44 USB sound card ? The driver cd it came with did me no good and when I went to the website and downloaded the driver also did me no good. Any suggestions?

Posted Tue 12 May 09 @ 9:45 am
VJ Productions wrote :
Hey everybody,

After struggling for a few days, I finally got the Maya44 USB sound card to work with TCCD. I am posting all the settings for anyone that is running into trouble because it was a pain in the arse for me. I hope this helps. For my setup, I am using the Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK2 cd players but just about any cd player will do. I assume that you have wired up the Maya44 USB sound card and installed the Control Panel at this point. Here are my settings.

Maya Control Panel setup:
Monitor: Mute both In 1+2, In 3+4
Output: Max and unmuted
Input: Approx-85% otherwise the signal will be too strong when you do Auto-Config later on. Also unmuted.
Close

Audio Device setup on Mac:
Open Finder > Applications > Utilties > Audio MIDI Setup.app
Create Aggregate Device
Under "Properties For:" select Aggregate Device
Click "Configure Device"
Check both Maya44 USB
Done
Format: 44100.0 Hz

VDJ setup:
Inputs: Timecodes
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card(s): 4-In/4-Out Card
Driver 1: Aggregate Device
Click Time Code Config
Select CD not Vinyl
Signal: VDJ Timecode (v4)
Insert Time Code CD and start playing. I am assuming that you have all this connected properly at this time. If not check the manual for the hookup.
Click Advance View >>>
Select Invert Stereo on left side only. For some reason if you don't it will play backwards. Weird!
Click on Auto-Config

You should see some sort of signal at this point. You're done!

hi there i just get the maya 44 usb and when im trying to instal it was on a .sit arrchive after a wile i figure it out and i get the un compresor now im trying to instal the software and is not runinng anything ..... maybe im missing something... im using leopard tnks

by the way happy new year

Posted Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 12:19 am
bonzo1Home userMember since 2010
hyave You found the solution?

Posted Wed 18 Aug 10 @ 12:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)