Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark DMC2 and/or Total Control

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys, does anyone know the exact release date of these two controllers and how much they will be? and Where I can purchase?I want to get both ASAP. I have searched up and down and across google and have come up with nothing.

Posted Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 6:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check numark.com :)

not sure yet sorry

Posted Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 12:23 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
They were just displayed/demo'd at NAMM, they are not in full production yet. I am sure it will be at least June or later before they are available.

iCDX's were first demo'd at MESSE early 2006 and didn't start really shipping until around August/Sept -- just to give you an idea.

Posted Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 12:37 am
damn....=( i'm one impatient mofo

Posted Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 2:25 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
If your looking for cd deck feel go with the dmc-2 its basically a CDN90. Its metal and its a tank, and yes i have a pre-production unit. Anything else I would personally wait a bit Numark has some new tricks planned :)

Posted Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 5:17 am
ya bastard! haha....i'm currrently using the dac-3...the dmc2 looks like it's 10 times better....the dac3 just doesn't feel all that responsive all the time...i'm just ready to try something new...i'm also considering the icdx's but i figure if i'm going to spend that kind of money i'd rather wait for a direct drive unit to come out that would work natively with vdj...i'm sure it's just a matter of time

Posted Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 6:44 am
my patience mixed with my impatience....lol

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 9:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)