Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Denon DJ Prime 4 Screen - Page: 1

Posted Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 8:47 pm
When trying the connect virtual DJ 2021 to my prime 4, the prime 4 screen does not work (it just has a black screen that says computer mode). The virtual DJ logo is showing on the jog wheels but not the screen. How do i get virtual DJ to properly connect to the prime 4 so i can use the screen?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 11:04 am
Is this the first time you've set this up, or were you using the previous mapping etc?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 12:08 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you check in Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins64 if akairemotescreenlib is there, and in Documents\VirtualDJ\Skins if the Denon Prime 4 skin is there?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:17 pm
It works super greatly but sometimes shows an incorrect BPM in the screen. for example: the song's bpm is 96 (in the PC's display) but in the Prime 4's display it's 95 and this happens pretty frequently. Any solutions?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 7:55 pm
Which skin are you using on the computer?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 8:10 pm
groovindj wrote :
Which skin are you using on the computer?

I use Project X from Dan.

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 8:14 pm
I've changed the skin to default but I'm still having the same BPM issue. Here's a video:

Posted Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 2:55 pm
VDJ BADA wrote :
I've changed the skin to default but I'm still having the same BPM issu

Look in Settings, Extensions, and update the Prime 4 Display skin.
Should fix this issue ;-)

Posted Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 8:19 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
VDJ BADA wrote :
I've changed the skin to default but I'm still having the same BPM issu

Look in Settings, Extensions, and update the Prime 4 Display skin.
Should fix this issue ;-)

Thank you!

Posted Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 7:09 am
pwaudios wrote :
When trying the connect virtual DJ 2021 to my prime 4, the prime 4 screen does not work (it just has a black screen that says computer mode). The virtual DJ logo is showing on the jog wheels but not the screen. How do i get virtual DJ to properly connect to the prime 4 so i can use the screen?
BEEN HAVING SAME ISSUES FOR PAST TWO DAYS .. PLEASE DID U GET IT WORKING FOR IF YES ..HOW?

Posted Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 2:00 am
BEEN HAVING SAME ISSUE FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS ...VIRTUALDJ NOT CONNECTING TO MY PRIME 4 .. PLEASE ANYONE WITH A SOLUTION ?

Posted Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 2:02 am
Please stop shouting (all upper case).

Are you on Mac or PC? System details/spec?

Did all the required files download?

Posted Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 6:53 am
I downloaded the skin using the extension page in VDJ and skin does not show in the skin list

Posted Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 11:22 pm
It's not supposed to. It's a skin for the Denon Prime 4 controller, so when you plug in the controller, it shows on that screen (not the VDJ screen).

Posted Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 11:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
It's not supposed to. It's a skin for the Denon Prime 4 controller, so when you plug in the controller, it shows on that screen (not the VDJ screen).

getting mine delivered hopefully tomorrow that's why
i tried to get the extension.

Posted Wed 21 Oct 20 @ 12:34 am
New updated version 2.0 for Prime 4 Screen skin.

• Added Horizontal Wave view
  • Ability to hide Wave completely (larger Browser)
  • Added Beat Jump value (requires Build 6154 - currently as Early Access- and default mapping)
  • Added clock
  • Added Beats number on waves (setting)
  • Changed Sideview button (shows selected view)
  • Fixed Time and BPM values truncated on Mac

Will be available as Update in VirtualDJ Extensions soon, but you could also delete the zip file from /VirtualDJ/Skins folder and will be automatically download the latest update.

Posted Tue 03 Nov 20 @ 4:38 pm
Good job. We thank you!

Posted Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 3:21 pm
Bonjour,
Qu'avez-vous fait pour résoudre le problème d'affichage sur le prime 4 version 1.5.2
J'ai un Macbook pro de 2011 high sierra version 10.13.06 CORE I7.
Virtual DJ dernier mise à jour 03-11-2020 toujours pas d'affichage sur l'écran du prime 4 sinon aucun autre souci tout fonctionne parfaitement félicitations
Merci
DJ Steph

Posted Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 11:18 am

Posted Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 11:22 am
71%