Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] Reloop Touch controller - VirtualDJ 8 Pro included - Page: 12

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Was this any help?

Posted Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 3:53 am
Link isn't working. Can you please resend it?

Posted Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 12:32 pm
Sorry just got link to work.

Posted Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 12:32 pm
Sorry that wasn't any help.

Posted Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 6:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Microphone in Reloop Touch is a hardware input, that goes straight through the Master Output, so no Effects can be applied and Mic should not be part of your Audio setup.
If VirtualDJ is not running and plug Microphone, does it sound the same ?

Posted Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 5:07 pm
I want to buy a laptop for my Reloop Touch , but the drivers are allready installed on my PC . I understand now I have to contact Atomix and ask permission to install the drivers on my laptop ? Or how does that work ?

Posted Fri 04 May 18 @ 12:15 am
We expect Reloop to provide updated drivers within the next few days (currently tested in Beta), which will allow drivers registration to 2 computers and more user-friendly way to un-register (in case a 3rd computer needs to be used).
We will post in forums when available.

Posted Fri 04 May 18 @ 3:30 am
Maybe Reloop should be aware of the fact that computers tend to start up in tablet-mode after installing the drivers , which is pretty annoying .

Posted Fri 04 May 18 @ 2:23 pm
This is not related to Reloop drivers. Windows have a setting to determine if tablet mode will be automatically enabled or not when a touchscreen is detected

Posted Fri 04 May 18 @ 4:52 pm
Update from Reloop

Quote :
Users can now use their Touch-Base license code and register on a second machine, without any further actions.

We are working on the driver update to include an automatic license un-registration on users side. For now, users can send an email to service@reloop.com to un-register their Touch-Base license, in case they need to uninstall from one computer and register to a 3rd one , or a clean re-installation. This is normally done within 24 hours (depending on the customer time zone).

Further, an updated DisplayLink driver which supports the latest High SIerra 10.13.4 will be offered soon. In the meantime, we advice the users not to update to anything higher than 10.13.3 to avoid any issues.

Posted Mon 21 May 18 @ 3:13 pm
djjeckyPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys just want to know, with the reloop touch, can i adjust the sampler volume using the controller?

Posted Sat 11 Aug 18 @ 2:43 pm
Not with the factory default mapping, but you can choose any knob/fader and modify its assigned action to add your favorite VDJ actions.

E.g. the BROWSE knob could be assigned as ...
shift ? sampler_volume_master : browser_scroll

to control the Sampler Master Volume when SHIFT is pressed

Posted Sat 11 Aug 18 @ 11:16 pm
djjeckyPRO InfinityMember since 2011
djdad wrote :
Not with the factory default mapping, but you can choose any knob/fader and modify its assigned action to add your favorite VDJ actions.

E.g. the BROWSE knob could be assigned as ...
shift ? sampler_volume_master : browser_scroll

to control the Sampler Master Volume when SHIFT is pressed

Thanks man

Posted Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 1:00 am
hi i bought a reloop touch but i could not to connect that to my pc
who can help me?
sepehrmajdanian@gmail.com

Posted Thu 23 Apr 20 @ 10:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)